Thread: Introduce yourself

Alrighty, welcome then!emoji

Thank you for you hospitality ^^ !
And sorry if i do an spelling mistake ! I am not very good in english ! That's why i am here ^^

Thank you for you hospitality ^^ !
And sorry if i do an spelling mistake ! I am not very good in english ! That's why i am here ^^

No problem, i'm also not that good in English…

Hi everybody ! I'm Zax and i'm 15 years old. I'm a member in French Community and i'm a new member in this version.
I like musics , sports , reads and books and R&C series. My favourite is Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time , it's the best emoji.
I join this version because i would like learn more english or American. I'm a quite good player in UYA , i'm 63th emoji.
If , you have played in Online , my ID PSN is CRASHBANDIC_OT2- and i'm from in version PS2.
I'm ready for play together emoji. I know SwiftLombax (MrSwiftey) ,and a little HeatherGrace , Kubak12 and RatchetRuler.

Next , and , of course , Thanks for your attention emoji

Hi everybody ! I'm Zax and i'm 15 years old. I'm a member in French Community and i'm a new member in this version.
I like musics , sports , reads and books and R&C series. My favourite is Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time , it's the best emoji.
I join this version because i would like learn more english or American. I'm a quite good player in UYA , i'm 63th emoji.
If , you have played in Online , my ID PSN is CRASHBANDIC_OT2- and i'm from in version PS2.
I'm ready for play together emoji. I know SwiftLombax (MrSwiftey) ,and a little HeatherGrace , Kubak12 and RatchetRuler.

Well, you are welcome! I hope you like it here!

Welcome! There's not so much of us as in the French RG but I hope you like it here emoji

Hello everyone! my name is William. I'm pretty friendly emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy William! Have fun posting around the forums emoji

Welcome indeed. Hope yer a keeper. And if you need some help with an icon, its the bottom code you get when you upload a pic on this website:

http://tinypic.com/index.php

Welcome indeed. Hope yer a keeper. And if you need some help with an icon, its the bottom code you get when you upload a pic on this website:

http://tinypic.com/index.php

Hope yer a keeper, he only has on post, and he is already gone emoji

Hello, I am 13 years Destyny.I am a French RG member since last August and I must say that this part of the site intrigued me in the right direction term. I hope to discuss with you emoji

Hello, I am 13 years Destyny.I am a French RG member since last August and I must say that this part of the site intrigued me in the right direction term. I hope to discuss with you emoji

Hi Destyny emoji I see more and more French members join our part of RG - I hope you like it here emoji

Hi Destyny emoji I see more and more French members join our part of RG - I hope you like it here emoji

Thank you very much. It's true what you say ^ ^

Hey Destiny Destyny, I see you're of the drawing type, that's cool.
I don't see how a French member is intrigued by us though. We're inactive and we can't keep on topic for more than 7 posts (or maybe it's just me).

Hey Destiny Destyny, I see you're of the drawing type, that's cool.
I don't see how a French member is intrigued by us though. We're inactive and we can't keep on topic for more than 7 posts (or maybe it's just me).

Thank you, I love drawing it is true. Talk with people who are not necessarily French, I find it just awesome. I love discovering and learning a language which is very useful my faith and that I love.
Here go a bone all day / evening emoji
Oh: I use Google translate