Thread: Introduce yourself

Sure it is, welcome emoji Half of us got here while looking for soundtracks actually emoji And yes, I know Finland emoji

YAAAAY a new person ;D welcomee~
I know where finland is~
and ratchet and clank 3 and a crack in time are one of my favorites aswell ;D
And the serie does have awesome music indeed ;D
And dont worry your english is fine ;3
Have fun on here~

Thank you very much! You all seem so kind in here. I find it to be such a rare and wonderful thing. emoji

Thank you very much! You all seem so kind in here. I found it to be such a rare and wonderful thing. emoji

Yeah, we're all nice for each other, there are no trolls here emoji

Thank you very much! You all seem so kind in here. I found it to be such a rare and wonderful thing. emoji

I was surprised too of how nice people are here when i joined ;D

Welcome Lumipallo!

My favourite games from the series are R&C 1 - 3, A Crack in Time and Nexus

Half of me wants you to live long enough to find out, but the other half really wants to kill you.

Half of me wants you to live long enough to find out, but the other half really wants to kill you.

you realy dont like that one game do you? xD

Thank you!

Decisions, decisions, decisions…
I guess I'm expecting somekind of death sentence now.

I must agree Darkstar. You're a far more worthy adversary than this imbecille… who's hating ACiT too emoji

who's hating ACiT too emoji

I dunno, some weirdo with a badly drawn Ratchet pic.

who's hating ACiT too emoji

I dunno, some weirdo with a badly drawn Ratchet pic.

Well, a lot of people use their creations as avatars here…

Now that I think about it, I'm curious as to who shares my hatred for ACiT.

Welcome Lumi! I'm new around here too, but I hope you enjoy yourself nonetheless! The community is a very friendly one.

I guess this thread is a good place to start with this site.

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all fellow R&C fans.
I'm a girl (gasp) from Finland (does anybody know that country?).

I've been playing R&C since the first one came out and I'm still exited when a new title is announced.
My favourite games from the series are R&C 1 - 3, A Crack in Time and Nexus (a lot of favourites is a good sign, eh?).
Besides R&C, I like other games as well.

My other interests are animation and music, for example.

I found this site while looking for R&C soundtracks and I've been kind of following this site ever since.
Only now made an account and I'm hoping to be somehow active in here.

My English is not good and I'm sincerely sorry about that. But I hope it's still understandable.

What did you say about your country? Do you know where is the Czech Republic? emoji
Anyway, we have the same story. I came here too for music. emoji

I'm going to add a little international humor here.
Europeans seem to ask each other if they know where other European countries are. I promise I'm not making fun of anyone, I just like it. I love Europe, just saying.