Thread: Introduce yourself

Welcome Vox789, enjoy your time on Ratchet Galaxy

also if you have any questions about making games, you can talk to me, I'm doing computing in games development in college and I plan on applying to Insomniac Games when I graduate. emoji

Hello internet! I'm new to this whole fan site thing, but I'm a huge fan and interested to see what other people do and think with this great product!

Deleted user

Hello there and welcome to Ratchet Galaxy emoji new R&C fans are always welcome to join, and I hope you enjoy your stay around here emoji

Welcome to RG emoji And yeah, that's all I can say XDD

Welcome Vox789, enjoy your time on Ratchet Galaxy

also if you have any questions about making games, you can talk to me, I'm doing computing in games development in college and I plan on applying to Insomniac Games when I graduate. emoji

Ironicly I'm doing the same thing. We could work together in the future!

that's fine and welcome to ratchet galaxy rupert emoji

thanks for making me feel welcome!

Hi everyone! I'm Lightspeed emoji hehe well I have a real name but I'd rather not reveal it. I'm a big Ratchet and Clank fan and I found this website through Tara Cross' website (another awesome site lol)

But this site looks almost like and official Ratchet site, which Is awesome! Lovin' it here emoji

my name is werescaler or scaler ageis,but just call me scaler. I became a R&C FAN Thanks to my friend who owns all of the ps2 ratchet and clank games. I also like other games from sega,capcom,nintendo,and even the the K.H., F.F. , DBZ,and naruto series.

Sweet thanks

Deleted user

Welcome, both Lightspeed and Werescaler!

Hope you guys both enjoy the stay here at Ratchet Galaxy emoji

Hi. The name is Rai9867, but you can call me Iesha (That's not my real name, just a nickname)

A friend of my got me into Ratchet and Clank and I wanted to join a fourm to make some friends and talk about Ratchet and Clank and other thing.

Deleted user

Welcome!Have fun indeed!

Deleted user

Good to see even more members arriving emoji welcome along to Ratchet Galaxy, Lesha!