Thread: Introduce yourself

Deleted user

Hi, Ratchet-Galaxy.
I just wanna to say, I am here for 5 months and I still think, this is the best fan-site I ever seen.
You are great emoji

Hey, all. The names Mercus Wrenchet (normally known as KingdomHeartsKeeper), and to be honest, I'm pretty much a noob to the Ratchet and Clank series in general (though, I do have random knowledge about the games). Recently, though, I have bought all of the PS2 Ratchet and Clank games, so I won't be a noob for much longer, emoji

I'm a 20-year-old Puerto Rican from New Jersey in the United States and my hobbies are drawing, RPG games, Create-a-Character games, RolePlaying and basically surfing the web for hours at a time emoji .

I have created my own lombax character (whose name I'll be using as my username around here, heh-heh) and he's definitely not your average lombax. I may tell you guys more about him when I get the chance.

Anyways, hope I get to have some fun here, =3

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy Mercus Wrenchet we hope you enjoy your stay here emoji

Deleted user

Hey, new fans to the fandom are always welcome emoji and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay around here at Ratchet Galaxy emoji always nice to see more fellow artists around here too emoji so… welcome aboard!

Hey, everyone! My name is Allan S., age 18, and I'm just joining the Ratchet Galaxy. I've been a big fan of the series since the first game back in 2002, but I didn't play it until mid-2003, and bought the sequel that same year. I like to write a lot, and plan on becoming a Scriptwriter after I graduate college.

Other gaming obsessions include Sly Cooper, Mario, and other platformers, as well as Batman: Arkham Asylum. I also like reading novels and comic books, as well as watching cartoons. I've also gone by many names on other sites, such as "Gamer Sly-Ratchet" (notice the difference) and "D.A.V.E".

Deleted user

Hello, I am new to this site, in fact I just signed up today for it. My nickname is Neffy545, yes I am a fan of Dr. Nefarious, i'm a user at the Ratchet and Clank wiki and the Insomniac website, making sure both the wiki and website are great. So i'm a big R&C fan, so I thought i'd join this here sight. The only one that I think may know me here is SweetT. So, I hope I learn a thing or two from fellow users and hope to not mess anything up, as i'm new so i'm gonna need alot of, please put spoilers and stuff. emoji

Deleted user

Welcome to Ratchet-Galaxy fellow newcomers! I hope you enjoy your stay here. emoji

Deleted user

Hey, welcome along both Neffy and GamerSlyRatchet emoji ! Always welcome to have more members around here, and I hope that you guys enjoy the stay here too, within our community! emoji

Hey every body my name is austin and i live in rushville small town about 10 miles away from lancaster in ohio and im 13 just love playing ratchet and clank.

Deleted user

It's nice to meet you again, and I hope you're enjoying your stay, here at RatchetGalaxy emoji

Hi there!

My name is Diana. I live in Australia and I love R&C to bits! I'm so happy to be here!

Deleted user

Hey! Welcome along to Ratchet Galaxy emoji hope you enjoy the stay around here!

thanks!

Welcome to RG Bionica! emoji