Thread: Introduce yourself

A big huge welcome to everyone! emoji

It's huge here, you guys'll all have fun exploring the site, then you'll come back to the forums for more fun emoji It's great, there's always something fun happenening here be it the buzz around the release of a new game, or just general chit-chat.

Welcome all and we hope you love it here as much as we do! emoji

welcome every one hope you enjoy your stay.

I feel that i should reintroduce my self is that ok

Thanks everyone emoji

Deleted user
I feel that i should reintroduce my self is that ok

If you haven't introduced yourself in this topic before, then you're more than welcome to emoji

Welcome to the forums guys emoji

Hey! Sup, everyone! I'm Inferno, Inferno the Burning Lombaxemoji Heheh. Well, anyways, I've been visiting this site for awhile and I've seen alot of cool people on this place, so I thought, why not join?emoji

Welcome to RG Inferno! emoji

thanks Tara Cross.
ok my name is WereScaler, and even though i already introduced my self befor i've kind of felt i should give out a little bit more about me.
well i'm form newyork but i live in florida,i'm not a master at most stuff but i am kind of good at video games and i am a very nice person(please don't take me for granted). I like mostly Sonic and now Ratchet (scince last year).and because of this i made a hedgehog name scaler aegis,he looks almost like sonic but he's not and he propably the only known shape shifting hedgehog(that i know of), and one of his forms is a lombax thanks to ratchet.but for now i just want people to know that i'm a kind person who know whats right and wrong,plus i try not to sound greedy or mean, so now you know a little bit about myself.

Deleted user

Welcome along, Inferno emoji hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! As well as you too WereScaler emoji

thank you Tara

Hi emoji

I've been wanting to join this community for a while and well, now here I am! After being recommended by a few friends from here. Looking forward to being in the community! I'm a big fan of the series :P

Thanks, I like your icon too. Havent seen Sigmund in that toony style in the actual game XD (Unless I missed something……..)