Thread: What are your favorite R&C locations and why?

Here type your favorite planet,stations ect. from all Ratchet and Clank games emoji

I don't remember all of the planets names and the sectors but so far my faveorite place is the great clock because it's nice, shiny, fun, get to fix things, and most important reason of all is sigmund emoji

Ok but I now want to write anything until tomorrow is too late we are in fact different time belts emoji

Ok but I now want to write anything until tomorrow is too late we are in fact different time belts emoji

yeah that's a good point about the time belts and all

Insomniac Museum/Moon!!! emoji emoji emoji

Why is the wrnch to my category of orange? emoji

Why is the wrnch to my category of orange? emoji

so far it means that means there's a new comment and noone touched it yet …. I think but I'm just new here.

I'm new here too and I from the Czech Republic and I can not too angilcky, so I use google translator…..and I go to the bad emoji

Agorian Battleplex! I loved everything of that!

But if it really has to be a planet:
Morklon

Its a beurifull planet!

i love metropolis in all the ratchet and clank games emoji

Fastoon. I like the Lombaxes, so I like their planet as well.

yeah fastoon is a nice place too bad the lombaxes don't live there anymore though

Deleted user

If this thread is talking about all the worlds and planets in every Ratchet and Clank game, then shouldn't this thread be in the General Discussions section rather than the A Crack in Time section? Just pointing out a suggestion, that's all.

Well here are my favorite planets from each Ratchet and Clank title. Well… the ones that I've played so far.

Ratchet and Clank - Planet Kerwan, Metropolis. It's big, lively, and definitely one of the best versions of Metropolis in Ratchet and Clank franchise. It was great to see this place in Up Your Arsenal and even in Tools of Destruction, but this world in the first title had the best look and level layout overall. It was also the most memorable place to visit to in this game.

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando - Planet Boldan, Silver City. It has a fun atmosphere and a great music score to listen to. But what makes this place even better is this is where the Insomniac Museum is in… if you come at the right time that is.

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal - The Starship Phoenix. Even if this wasn't a planet, but I got to admit that this was the most memorable place to go to. I love the music, the variety of things you could do in the Phoenix and you can play the Qwark-Vid comics in this place.

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction - Planet Sargasso, Sargasso Lands, Kerchu Complex. This is definitely one of my favourite planets to go to. It was huge, with a lot of open space and not too linear to go through. Flying through open space, listening to that epic music score in this world and seeing big prehistorical creatures around was definitely worth going to in this world.

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time - The Great Clock, sectors 1 to 5. All the worlds in A Crack in Time were great, but I think the Great Clock had the best environment, design and gameplay overall. It was a massive place to be in and the Clank puzzling gameplay were really fun to do. Definitely the best level in A Crack in Time.

Planet Kerwan Metropolis Because Its Big and awsome

I like Fastoon, I know its a ruin now but it looks like it would have been a nice place to live before the attack, and the style of buildings reminds me of the architectural style of the Tau from Warhammer 40000 (with all the rounded, white colored buildings).