Thread: What are your favorite R&C locations and why?

KERWAN!

Deleted user

Hmm this should be in General discussion then ehh?

Well I'll try listing my favorite planets here too emoji

Pokitaru (R&C1) : Come on, how could no one like this planet? Not only is is very nice looking with lots of swimming, but you also get to do an air mission here, and find some secret areas here as well. I just like it a lot heh emoji

Kerwan (R&C1) : Everyone loves it here emoji there is so much to do, and I like the overall design of the planet as well!

Boldan (R&C2) : I like this one a lot roo, not only because of the museum but it has fun music and a great design emoji it also makes me think Bolden 3 must have been similar, heh (Ace's home planet)

Gremlin (R&C2) : This is a very nice looking world with nice music too. Though all those YETI's do get on my nerves sometimes, but I like exploring and finding the moon stones and stuff!

Thyrranosis (R&C3) : I liked it here, the Thyrranoid home world XD it's so fun driving around in the vehicle with Skrunch and doing the missions here. Cool music too.

Sargasso (ToD) : I really liked this planet as well, since it's soo big and there is a lot to find and do emoji very cool getting to fly around the whole level with the robowings. And the Dino-creatures make it more interesting.

Vapedia (CiT) : I dunno, for some reason I like this planet's setting, it's just really nice looking and interesting emoji

I have more, but that's all I could think of for now =P

Deleted user
Vapedia (CiT) : I dunno, for some reason I like this planet's setting, it's just really nice looking and interesting emoji

Come to think of it, Vapedia was actually an interesting planet to visit to with it's anonymous music score and a pretty whimsical design. When I visited this world for the first time, I was thinking of Zelda: Twilight Princess, just because one of the temples in the game had almost the same atmosphere and vibe as Vapedia in A Crack in Time.

Love 'em all.

Love 'em all.

Aggred

I really like Gimlick Valley emoji
Of course, AFTER Ratchet went back in time and fixed it :P

Put me down as another one impressed with Vapedia.

Axiom city, Terachnos

Tall buildings, futuristicness (well duh) and all those stupid little crabs to beat up. They have fun quotes now and then.

Axiom city, Terachnos

Tall buildings, futuristicness (well duh) and all those stupid little crabs to beat up. They have fun quotes now and then.

I just love hitting those terachnoids with the wrench and hearing them say "Owwww! My septum!" emoji emoji

I just love hitting those terachnoids with the wrench and hearing them say "Owwww! My septum!"

or "Ouch! Here is my lunch money!" - or something like that. :3

I just love hitting those terachnoids with the wrench and hearing them say "Owwww! My septum!"

or "Ouch! Here is my lunch money!" - or something like that. :3

Another one is "Oh… It's like high-school all over again!" emoji

Another one is "Oh… It's like high-school all over again!"

EXACTLY

You and I are going great together! Wanna be fwends? (friends, if you don't understand lolspeak x3)

In A Crack in Time, my favorite planet is Terachnos. Axiom City is so awesome!

My all-time favorite is Kerwan. Metropolis is the best city in the R&C series.

My all-time favorite is Kerwan. Metropolis is the best city in the R&C series.

I agree, since this was an ACiT-thread I didn't mention it, but that truly is my very favourite! Too bad you can't go back, but Kerwan City is so beautiful with all the bronze and such

Deleted user

Some members are pretty much mentioning any planet from Ratchet and Clank than just the ones in A Crack in Time. Therefore, this thread has been moved to General Discussions.