Thread: R&C ACiT trophies too easy?

Do you believe that the R&C ACiT trophies are a little too easy to earn? I mean I got four thorphies for playing for 20 minutes.
I think that an update should be released, creating extra and harder trophies.

Deleted user

Hmm yeah you're right, when I finally got to play it (borrowed) I got several in my first few hours XP but I'm not sure about the rest, since I haven't played through the whole game yet.

meh, I'm not complaining, I suppose insomniac thought the trophy's had to be toned down for "younger" people to be able to earn them, as R&C is widely viewed as a game for younger people (by idiots, including my bro), but real gamers see past this idiocy and see the humor, characters, gameplay and story of a great game rather than just a cartoon you can control that parents buy to distract their kids for a while. lol emoji

you actualy need to play the game out on 100% for all the trophies…
So if you think the trophies are to easy. your actualy saying the game is to easy.

No, the trophies should be a little harder, adn there should be more of them.
MotorStorm trophies on the other hand and near impossible to earn.

As are PAIN trophies.

A couple of the Trophies are hard, like My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot, but I don't rank the quality of the game based on it's trophies, which I consider to be seperate from the actual game.

As are PAIN trophies.

A couple of the Trophies are hard, like My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot, but I don't rank the quality of the game based on it's trophies, which I consider to be seperate from the actual game.

Neither do I, trophies are only an extra.
I just got the FF13 Platinum…..

Deleted user

Most of the trophies were easy to get, but I thought of the same conclusion as RevanAC did with the trophies being easy to obtain because of the younger players. After all, this is a rated E10 game. Nothing wrong with that, but we got to give the kiddies some fun too. At least there is some challenges in this game such as some of the skill points and the…

final additional boss of Vorselon to unlock the Insomniac Museum.

I don't really care that much for the trophies to be honest, so I wasn't annoyed that the trophies were pretty easy to get. Perhaps for those who cares about the trophy support and wanted a challenge to collect them, it would of been nice to have a bit more challenge for the older audiences. Hey, if Little Big Planet brought in trophy challenges that were pretty difficult and even impossible to get, then surely Ratchet and Clank could do the same thing too. emoji

Most of the trophies were easy to get, but I thought of the same conclusion as RevanAC did with the trophies being easy to obtain for the younger players. After all, this is a rated E10 game. Nothing wrong with that, but we got to give the kiddies some fun. At least there is some challenges in this game such as some of the skill points and the…

final additional boss of Vorselon to unlock the Insomniac Museum.

I don't really care that much for the trophies to be honest, so I wasn't annoyed that the trophies were pretty easy to get. Perhaps for those who cares for trophy support and wanted a challenge to collect them, it would of been nice to have a bit more challenge for the older audiences. Hey, if Little Big Planet brought in trophy challenges that were pretty difficult and even impossible to get, then surely Ratchet and Clank could do the same thing too. emoji

FF13 has impossible trophies. Played for 15 hours, got five trophies….

I agree that perhaps an update should be released with more trophies, perhaps as DLC so that less abled players don't have to worry, and MBRH trophy was really hard and is the only thing I haven't done in the game. One thing is for sure though, the design of the trophies for ACIT is beautiful! emoji

I agree that perhaps an update should be released with more trophies, perhaps as DLC so that less abled players don't have to worry, and MBRH trophy was really hard and is the only thing I haven't done in the game. One thing is for sure though, the design of the trophies for ACIT is beautiful! emoji

The design is pretty good, yes.

I can´t do "The Good Samaritan" I jsu can´t!!! emoji emoji

What?
Hard Mode completion Trophy,My Blaster runs hot trophy and All gold bolts trophy are hard
Im still trying to get that last 3 gold bolts.

Well its just most of those trophys you get when you just complete the game…
duuh…emoji