Thread: R&C ACiT trophies too easy?

Hmm… some were easy, but others were NOT! I tried like a thousand times but no result… f**** (sorry)emoji

Well, I'm a 100 percenter myself, But even though all of the trophies from ACIT are easy, two of them have really been tearing me away, "The Samaritan" and "My Blaster Runs Really Hot" If I can get those two, I'll hit platinum!

I managed to round up most of the trophies fairly easily. What's been bugging me though is those trophies you get for completing the game on medium and hard difficulty, and I've checked the difficulty setting before setting off on a new game, so I'm a lil' puzzled as to why I haven't gotten it by now….

Deleted user

One thing is certain, who ever thinks ACiT trophys aren't easy is gonna get is b**ls kicked in the collection.

No kidding!

I have over half of mine, without trying!emoji

I only need "My blaster runs really really hot!'"

Deleted user

Yeah the trophies are way too easy i got the platnuim trophy in 3 weeks,the HD collection on the other hand is nearly too hard xD

looking back at my Platinum achievement on ACIT, I'm starting to think that the trophies were easy!

Deleted user

I did think the trophies in ACRIT were a bit too easy apart from my blaster runs hot that was challenging enough

I did think the trophies in ACRIT were a bit too easy apart from my blaster runs hot that was challenging enough

It's very easy if you play it with 2 people emoji

Deleted user

I didnt think so,i though it was harder with two people!