Thread: Bad armour?

I disliked the last armour in the game, in fact all except the first don't look good.
Do you agree?

Deleted user

Hmm I actually don't mind the armor in this game, but I wasn't very fond of the final armor in ToD… but yeah, the main downside is that the final armors always cover up the face (even during the ingame cutscenes) at least there's usually a skin that you can switch to, to see the face.

I agree, I only like the first armor too, the other armors covers up his face too much, the 3rd armor would have been much cooler if his visor was clear or only slightly tinted, but I am really REALLY glad that all the cut-scenes in ACIT have Ratchet with his helmet off. That was a really good idea.

But the armors in tools of destruction were much worse, I completed tools of destruction on normal and challenge mode without buying any armor because the armor all sucked. (and that meant it was a one hit kill from every enemy, but it was worth it)

I wish there was a skin in ACIT with Ratchet in his normal clothes from tools of destruction like in up your arsenal which had a skin of ratchet from the first one if you had a save file from the first one.

also I NEVER buy the final armors just for that reason that they cover his face.

I thought they were really cool, especially the third one. I love it. It has a biker feel to it, which is pretty nice.

Deleted user

I pretty much have the same reaction about the last armors as Tara Cross and RevanAC. I never buy the final armor in every Ratchet and Clank title because I like to see Ratchet express his facial expressions in the cutscenes.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the armors in the future saga were not as exciting as the armors in the PS2 titles. I liked how the armor skins in Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal actually looked good on Ratchet (except for the final armors) and made him feel like that those skins fitted well in the cinematics and overall gameplay. In the future saga however, there were current armor skins that looked ridiculous on him, especially in TOD. Just throwing out my opinion about the additional armor in the series.

I agree, I only like the first armor too, the other armors covers up his face too much, the 3rd armor would have been much cooler if his visor was clear or only slightly tinted, but I am really REALLY glad that all the cut-scenes in ACIT have Ratchet with his helmet off. That was a really good idea.

But the armors in tools of destruction were much worse, I completed tools of destruction on normal and challenge mode without buying any armor because the armor all sucked. (and that meant it was a one hit kill from every enemy, but it was worth it)

I wish there was a skin in ACIT with Ratchet in his normal clothes from tools of destruction like in up your arsenal which had a skin of ratchet from the first one if you had a save file from the first one.

also I NEVER buy the final armors just for that reason that they cover his face.

I will never buy any armour in ACiT.
I wish Ratchet had his helmet off the whole time in ACIT

CiT's helmet dillema can be solved with the Pirate Ratchet or Bancho Ratchet skins.

I liked the progressiveness of the CiT armours, although I felt the flap on the helmet was a bit silly, especially on the last armour.

CiT's helmet dillema can be solved with the Pirate Ratchet or Bancho Ratchet skins.

I liked the progressiveness of the CiT armours, although I felt the flap on the helmet was a bit silly, especially on the last armour.

So did I, it covers Ratchet's handsome Lombax face.

I would agree if they didn't suck, especially the Bancho one

I think the pirate one looks good in the pic on the skins page but in-game, no, not as cool.

I wish they would just bring out a plain Ratchet skin. e.g. for ACIT have a Ratchet skin with the lights on his armour off and no helmet, or maybe lights on, or both.

I would agree if they didn't suck, especially the Bancho one

I think the pirate one looks good in the pic on the skins page but in-game, no, not as cool.

I wish they would just bring out a plain Ratchet skin. e.g. for ACIT have a Ratchet skin with the lights on his armour off and no helmet, or maybe lights on, or both.

I disliked his helmet.

You saying a Ratchet with leather, piercings, and gloves isn't cool?!

No. But I like his armor straps. Gives him a strappy look. emoji

No, it would be quite awesome and i'd wear it all the time if only he didn't have that stupid Elvis hair too

No, it would be quite awesome and i'd wear it all the time if only he didn't have that stupid Elvis hair too

True!

Deleted user

Now that I finally have the game, I can say Im a little disappointed there isn't much Ratchet skins but it's cool that there's an Azimuth skin emoji but yeah Im not sure if I like the Bancho one that much either… but it's not awful though, to me anyway.

I haven't got the pirate one yet since I haven't got Quest for Booty.