Thread: Bad armour?

The first and the third armours don't look bad, I like the third because it has a cool visor and the first because it looks more Ratchet-ey, but the others are ugly emoji

I actually don't mind having Ratchet's eyes being covered up with the third armor,but hey,at least you can still see his mouth and nose. emoji

But I will never buy any final armor.Even in gameplay I still want to see at least his nose.The third armor is kinda new because there was no other armor that only covers his eyes completely.The final armors are old.Still cover his entire face. emoji

The first and second armor were good because you can see his face at least,but there is nothing covering his eyes,so this leaves them open.So the third armor is really useful.But this still leave the lower part of Ratchet's face open.

Also,the armors have names:

1.Holoflux-blue armor,no visor.
2.Ectoflux-green armor,no visor,but a flap of armor at helmet.
3.Thermaflux-orange armor,orange visor completely covers Ratchet's eyes,flap sticks out at helmet.
4.Hyperflux-red armor,full body suit,flap sticks out at helmet.

Hope this helps for some people. emoji

But I want to see Ratchet's cute face!

Yes,I know everyone wants to see Ratchet's cute face,but…but….*sniff* I want to see his cute face too!*starts crying* emoji

Deleted user

They could have easily solved the problem by adding a "remove helmet" cheat :S (like in Deadlocked)

Deleted user

Well i loved the armour,i think the armour in Tools of destruction was the worst in the series

I never like the most protective armour 'cause it looks robotic.

Deleted user

I loved the armour even though it wasnt as good as UYA is was still decent