Thread: Best Worlds and Planets in ACIT

Deleted user
I'm actually not that fond of the great clock, I mean the levels are cool and the puzzles are well thought out but whenever it switched from Ratchet to Clank in the great clock, I think "oh great, another 10-20 minutes before I can be Ratchet again" coz I love playing as Ratchet.

Or maybe its just that I don't like playing as Clank, coz I felt the same way in TOD when I had to do the bits on Fastoon and Reepor.

Well at least with Clank's gameplay in ACIT, it was more puzzle solving and pretty fun compared to previous Clank gameplay in other Ratchet and Clank titles. The gameplay in previous titles were simple with not a lot of challenge at all, even if his gameplay were slightly a little bit different in each game. So I actually didn't mind it at all since I like Clank a lot and the recording puzzles makes you think when you play them for the first time, especially the later puzzles.

Mine too.

I'm actually not that fond of the great clock, I mean the levels are cool and the puzzles are well thought out but whenever it switched from Ratchet to Clank in the great clock, I think "oh great, another 10-20 minutes before I can be Ratchet again" coz I love playing as Ratchet.

Or maybe its just that I don't like playing as Clank, coz I felt the same way in TOD when I had to do the bits on Fastoon and Reepor.

I feel the same way when that happens.I also love to play as Ratchet,but sometimes I want to take a break with Ratchet and play as Clank.

Anyway,my favorite level would have to be Torren IV.Sure the place didn't have a lot of color,but there are other things in this place that I like,such as the music score.When you first arrive here,the music score makes you feel like your in an abandoned area.The background and layout of this place was amazing.

But overall,Torren IV is a good place to visit if you're the type of person who likes returning to planets,even though you may have collected everything. emoji

Other than The Great Clock i loved Axiom City and Planet Morklon

Not so long ago I realized Axiom City was the ONLY city in the whole game emoji Besides during the production of ToD Insomniacs thought that they should do more natural and overall enviroments that are not the city - we had only two cities (Axiom City, Luminopolis) after ToD.

Not so long ago I realized Axiom City was the ONLY city in the whole game emoji Besides during the production of ToD Insomniacs thought that they should do more natural and overall enviroments that are not the city - we had only two cities (Axiom City, Luminopolis) after ToD.

Im more of a fan of the cities :P

But the nature environments with ACiT graphics just looked stunning, especially in levels with the water, the colour of it and the way it would ripple emoji

They used the same kind of water in Resistance 2, just not as bright looking :P

My favourite would probably be Axiom City,Planet Terachnos.