Thread: Collector's Edition worth it?

Deleted user

Hmm yeah I could try Ebay too, if I can't wait much longer (I'm sometimes a little unsure about Ebay since I have to use a relatives account, but I got the R&C figurines off there) :p and I do prefer having the boxed version.

I have the collectors edition, and now i have 2 insomniac moons xD
I dunno what to do with 2 of them…

I have the collectors edition, and now i have 2 insomniac moons xD
I dunno what to do with 2 of them…

Use Both!
I see that I'm not the only FF player here…..

Deleted user

I just won an auction for the Special Edition emoji I'm so glad! Got it for a fair price too. So yeah, can't wait to get it! (about time I own that game too though, shame on me 8-P )

Quest for booty is ok, yes its only about 4 hours long but I only had to fork out €15 for it anyway so I don't mind.

If your really stuck for a cheap QFB, try eBay or if you dont mind not having the box (I know I did mind) download it from PSN for €15 (or $)

I got my Awesome poster off eBay too emoji

I want a poster.
User image

I love these games!

Deleted user

I'm hoping to get my copy of CE Crack in Time today emoji I'm also going to try and get Quest for Booty today as well, if I don't lose the auction XD (I don't want to go over $20 though)

I prefer the standard edition. I live in Ireland so I got the European edition with the classic play-station cover layout so it matches all my other R&C games

User image

Your fingernail is bright pink Revan emoji emoji emoji

hey you're right revan sorta does have a pink finger nail not that there's anything wrong with that though emoji

Deleted user

I got the Collectors Edition now emoji the cover is indeed awesome. I like the holo-effect of it XD but yeah I don't have much time to play any games right now, but I've gotten through a bit of the game already.

Your fingernail is bright pink Revan

Do you have any idea how hard it is to hold out 3 games spaced like that, without falling or slipping and still enough, just to take a decent pic?

My nail is pink coz i'm squeezing so hard to keep them in that position

Do you have any idea how hard it is to hold out 3 games spaced like that, without falling or slipping and still enough, just to take a decent pic?

now that I think about it you've got a point there

Your fingernail is bright pink Revan

I put my games on the carpet instead. emoji emoji emoji

I put my games on the carpet instead.

Yeah but I wanted to show my poster too

Did you see my games?