Thread: Ratchet and Clank Figurines

Deleted user

User image

Here's the series 2 figurines in their packets :p not sure when exactly they are coming out, but I'm so gonna get them either way emoji hope getting that Hyperflux armor one isnt too hard…

Deleted user

ooh they look cool! my brother now wants Rusty Pete with Slag on a Stick- I want the Smuggler for some reason. emoji he was actually a really cool character in my opinion. emoji

i never new there was a hyperflux armour one emoji

Aww, isn't it sweet that they're releasing a second series
WHILE EVERYONE OUTSIDE THE U.S. IS STILL WAITING FOR SERIES 1? emoji(

Deleted user

Eep, been a while since I posted here 8D sorry guys!

Well since no one else is discussing it… the Series 2 figures just came out last week

User image

Anyone else getting them XD?

I'll get them if they ever become available in the UK… emoji

EDIT: Just noticed that "armoured Ratchet with MR. ZURKON" and "Dr. Nefarious with Zoni" from series 1 are FINALLY available from Play.com; will no Ratchet with clank though…

Deleted user

It's about flipping time! I was wondering when the series 2 figurines were coming out. emoji

Just received the "Armoured Ratchet with Mr Zurkon" and "Dr. Nefarious with Zoni" sets that I was FINALLY able to order, and they look good and they're really detailed… but… um, they don't stand up without the aid of blu-tac
facepalms emoji

Deleted user

Really? My ones stand up fine… they're still standing on the shelf right now too. But Nefarious does have a tendancy to fall over if the desk shakes a bit emoji

Anyway, I got the whole set of Series 2 now, and they're better than the first series! I'll try and get a good photo of my set….

Now I'm just waiting on the Hyperflux Ratchet figure

Deleted user

Guess what folks? I finally spotted the series 2 action figures in a store and bought Ratchet and Rusty Pete over the weekend.

The figures are nicely formed and they can stand up quite well. The only issue I have though is with Rusty Pete holding Slag on a stick. He tends to fall down easily due to Slag's head having too much weight on the top of the stick. I guess I can put Slag stick on the side and make Pete carry his sword instead.

I finally managed to get my hands on the series one figures. I had to get Ratchet and transforming Clank from someone on Ebay, but the rest I got from play.com.

They keep putting the release date of the series 2 figures back though (like they did with the series 1 Ratchet) - at the moment they have them listed as July 8th, though I'm not holding my breath. Will probably look to Ebay for those as well.

Geinea Lombax: Me and Lepy Lombax have a Ratchet figure from series one. He's a Ratchet with transforming Clank Action Figure.emoji We order them a year ago on the internet and, after waiting for a short while, the little darlings finally came one saturday moring around the month of March or April.You wont belivie how much I LOVE those little guys! I gave them a little place to live, make them watch T.V. with me, take them to random places sometimes, gave them a bed where I would tuck them in every night, heck at one point I even took Ratchet to school with me (not Clank because I was worry he might get lost. He's just so tiny! He already lost his antena the first day we got them.emoji) Anyway, you get the point I love them very much. emoji This year we are planning on getting the other Ratchets and Clanks for my sister's birthday. The other toys don't catch my attetion since I'll only get anything that's a animal-related item (our room is full of animal toys) and any toy that's not an animal will give me nightmares!emoji Plus I'm an animal lover so it pretty much makes sense, not to metion Ratchet and Clank are favorite charaters anyway along with Alister Azimuth, Angela Cross, Sasha, and of corse the cute little Zoni, Orvus. emoji Oh and PS, we made up a new derage "super" villian for Ratchet and Clank to fight. Her name is…wait for it…Bikini Girl! I know, stupid right? She's actully a Barbie doll that came out of a happy meal once. And to tell you the truth, even though me and Lepy are both girls, we hate Barbie dolls. There just so creepy and dumb and their smiling faces annoys me.emoji But yeah, Bikini Girl is an evil expirment gone wrong who comes up with the stupidest plot and has a lair on a place called "Land of the Witted Fools." Oh and she has an insane crush on Ratchet so yeah… I thought I could share that with you guys for a little fun.emoji I'll tell more about her later if you want. Oh yeah she has the most weirdest powers too like her famous "Biniki Girl Web!" thing which is her shooting out web from her feet to catch her enemies with them. Ok I'll shut up for now 'cause it's getting off topic now.emoji Sorry for that. emoji

I've got myself a couple of these (Qwark and the Ratchet/Clank) one from series 1. It's just a shame they're so expensive. The build quality looks amazing though. (Well through the plastic they do.)

I'm just collecting them slowly, doing the odd commission 'ere and there to pay for them. Damn addiction >.< :P

Geinea Lombax: Because my 17th brithday is coming up this week, on August 3 emoji, I decided that I should get one of the series 2 toys. It's the Holo-Armor Ratchet with Clank that I'll be getting along with the G-Focre videogame for PS3 (base on that guinea pig movie that came out a couple years ago). The rest of the Ratchet and Clanks will be awarded to my sister for her brithday. I can't wait! emoji

User image

Here's the series 2 figurines in their packets :p not sure when exactly they are coming out, but I'm so gonna get them either way emoji hope getting that Hyperflux armor one isnt too hard…

I love Azhimut figurin :bye: