Thread: The Bolt in Orxon on the Cliff (How To Get It)

The Bolt In Oroxon Seems Impossible To get But You Need The Visabomb…..So Fire it past The Bolt Into The Alain Wall And It Will Blow Up Contenue Doing This Until You reach Freash Air at The End Of the Tunnel (even though theres no freash air) Than Go Around To the Entrence Into it And Good Luck Getting Acrose the Lava!! emoji

I remember it took me FOREVER to figure out how to get that one. After beating the game, going back and finding all the gold bolts I missed was cool. This one though, I tried going to the giant metal door and blowing it up front. From bombs to R.H.Y.N.O. until you actually find out that's a waste of ammo. emoji

I remember having so much trouble trying to figure out how to get this bolt as well too! Had to come online to find óut how to and yeah, was surprised you needed the visibomb….

My problem was not the visi-bomb part, i had problems finding the entrance to the cave… emoji

I was messing around when I discovered how to get it.

Took me ages too,it was so tempting to watch a YT video on how to do it but i kept trying and eventually got it emoji

Took me ages too,it was so tempting to watch a YT video on how to do it but i kept trying and eventually got it emoji

I was RA-A-A-A-A-GI-I-I-I-ING to get that one. It was so impossible to swerve there and POOF then I fell in lava >:O

I was RA-A-A-A-A-GI-I-I-I-ING to get that one. It was so impossible to swerve there and POOF then I fell in lava >:O

Lol :P