Thread: Funniest Moments in Deadlocked

Deleted user

Even though I am not a fan of this R and C title, but I was quite surprised that there were a lot of funny moments and dialogue in this game. And surprisingly enough, it did made me laugh.

So any who, Which moments and dialogue did you find hilarious in Ratchet: Deadlock/Gladiator?

I wouldn't know I never played that game before =/

haven't played, so I wouldn't know either. But my fave parts (from the cutscenes I've seen) are when al gets his new bod emoji emoji and when Qwark is going on and on at the end of the game. XD

Deleted user

This may surprise people but I don't really like playing Deadlocked neither, I only like the characters, story and the humor XD

But yeah, all scenes with Dallas and Juanita are the funniest for me, especially when Juanita goes mad and tries to eat the remote and even eats a cameraman! And all Dallas' quotes too, like that "Oh sexy! Baby needs a changin'!" so wrong!
But so is the ending with Nefarious and Lawrence of course emoji

But my real favorite is the epiloge picture with Juanita and Dallas after they got married. With all those deathtraps set up around their house, trying to kill Dallas XD (even a Harbinger!)

Never played, though I should.

Deleted user

The cutscenes are already on Youtube, I even posted a few of then in HD/High quality.

Wil there be a new ratchet and clank coming out on the PS3 in 2010-

Yeah, they're saying that there will be one in 2011 though. emoji

Deleted user

Well hopefully, but lets better stay on topic XP

Wil there be a new ratchet and clank coming out on the PS3 in 2010-

Although there won't be another game this year because of the length of the creation time, the E3 will be in June this year. Maybe we might get an announcementm for 2011. Besides the directot said that you can't kill off Ratchet. It's like killing off James Bond. I wish I joined R&C sooner. Years sooner.

Deleted user

Some of my favorite quotes…

Dallas: Since I don't have much time left, I'd just like to apologize to a few people. Timmy Aberdeen, I was the one who lit your backpack on fire, and I'm sorry that you couldn't get it off in time.
Susie Binkleton, I was the one who put the Tyhrranoid in your locker. Hey, but I hear the therapy is going well, though. Chin up, kid!
And finally to you, Juanita, my dear, sweet Juanita. I'm sorry for six years of rude jokes, harassing innuendo, and those friendly little pinches in the elevator. But who am I kidding you, you love it!

Juanita: This reminds me of 'Galaxy's Most Painful Home Movies', I love the part where they miss the jump and smash their crotches on the railing, so wacky!

Juanita: That's right. Take him out, Team Darkstar! Destroy him, destroy his family, make him cry into his next life! Draaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! *goes mad and goes for the cameraman*
Dallas: I've never seen that before! Ladies and gentlemen, Juanita has just eaten the cameraman!

Gotta love those two XD

Al spitting out his coffee.

Some of my favorite quotes…

Dallas: Since I don't have much time left, I'd just like to apologize to a few people. Timmy Aberdeen, I was the one who lit your backpack on fire, and I'm sorry that you couldn't get it off in time.
Susie Binkleton, I was the one who put the Tyhrranoid in your locker. Hey, but I hear the therapy is going well, though. Chin up, kid!
And finally to you, Juanita, my dear, sweet Juanita. I'm sorry for six years of rude jokes, harassing innuendo, and those friendly little pinches in the elevator. But who am I kidding you, you love it!

Juanita: This reminds me of 'Galaxy's Most Painful Home Movies', I love the part where they miss the jump and smash their crotches on the railing, so wacky!

Juanita: That's right. Take him out, Team Darkstar! Destroy him, destroy his family, make him cry into his next life! Draaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! *goes mad and goes for the cameraman*
Dallas: I've never seen that before! Ladies and gentlemen, Juanita has just eaten the cameraman!

Gotta love those two XD

Those two are the best! Likely my fav part of that game. The game itself I haven't played for alooong time, but I may think about buying it again for ol' time sake. I may like it more now.