Thread: Favorite Qwark Vid-Comic Chapter

Deleted user

There were 5 Qwark Vid-Comic gameplay chapters in total.

So out of the 5 side scrolling gameplay moments of this particular mini-game, which one was your favorite?

I liked chapter 2 the most in the Qwark Vid-Comic. The environment of the level reminded me of the first Ratchet and Clank game and burning the Amoeboid and armored enemies with the flame thrower gun was definitely a lot of fun.

It might of been simple with not a lot of mini boss moments like the first and forth chapter, but it was the least stressful chapter to play. emoji

Deleted user

Hmm I have to say I liked the Metropolis one the most emoji since there was a lot of platforming and lots of little secrets and such to find. Though beating Nefarious was a bit hard at first and the skillpoint….

I loved the second one where the part saying about qwark's 'number 2' plan XD

Deleted user

LOL! Oh yeah I love the cutscenes too, especially the one when Qwark dresses as a Pizza delivery girl…

"Did somebody order a pizza?"

emoji

Deleted user
Hmm I have to say I liked the Metropolis one the most emoji since there was a lot of platforming and lots of little secrets and such to find. Though beating Nefarious was a bit hard at first and the skillpoint….

Yeah, the 4th chapter was quite fun too. but the one thing that bugged me about that chapter in particular was shooting those storm of robotic bugs that would go in a circular movement and shoot firery lasers at you. It took a while to get them down before you go any further to the gameplay.

The fight with Nefarious was quite a pain at first, but it's not that difficult to do anymore. Just do some wall jumps to avoid Neffy's shock ball attacks on you and you will have no problem in fighting him what-so-ever. But I will agree with you that earning the skill point may take some practice to achieve for that chapter in particular.

Deleted user

I found it easiest to get the skillpoint by just blasting the living daylights out of Nefarious and even punching him when I had no ammo (since I had no time to wait around XD) I had all health upgrades though so I didn't have to worry about dieing too soon since Neffy would go down first XD

Deleted user
I found it easiest to get the skillpoint by just blasting the living daylights out of Nefarious and even punching him when I had no ammo (since I had no time to wait around XD) I had all health upgrades though so I didn't have to worry about dieing too soon since Neffy would go down first XD

That pretty much works well for time record situations like the Chapter 4 Vid-Comic for instance. Just do things as fast as you can and become fully upgraded with health… plus beat the living snot out of Nefarious. emoji

I loved the second one where the part saying about qwark's 'number 2' plan XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I just got that… After 20 playthroughs and many many hours on the game… OMG that is quite funny. I cant beileve it took me like 4 years!! emoji emoji

BTW my favourate is No.4

I liked the vid-comic with the cutscene of Qwark watching Lance & Janice! I was like: NO WAY! lol emojiemoji

best cutscenes of a vid comic is definetly number 3
best gameplay for a vid comic is 1 and 5