Thread: Sly Cooper Thread

Deleted user

Just thought I'd make a topic about the Sly games emoji

So yeah… have any of you played them? Or even own any of the titles? I have to say it's probably my 3rd favorite game series, and I own all 3 of them (the 1st one was very hard for me to obtain too, I have to say!)

I think my favorite has to be the 2nd one, since it have the whole Sly gang playable and it's just so fun, and I like the levels. And I like the story as well, makes me hate Neyla though XD biggest backstabber in the whole series! Lol
(The 3rd has too many characters I reckon…emoji

Deleted user

I've only played the first game of the Sly Cooper franchise and I'll be honest, it was actually a fun platformer. It's pretty difficult for some challenges, but overall the game experience was rather unique and interesting. Even the story premise of the game was pretty intriguing too for a platformer adventure.

I wouldn't say it's my favorite series yet, but if I find copies of the other two games, then maybe my mind will decide about this game franchise being the top best platformer game series I've ever played.

I'm playing sly cooper 1 for the first time right now and I got to say it's really fun I played sly 3 before (it was my first sly game I got before I orderd sly 1 and 2 from amazon) and it's great emoji

Deleted user

Well I think it's somewhere around my 2nd or 3rd favorite but yeah, Sly 2 is a very good one though emoji much better than the first me thinks! But yeah I like the series, a very good platformer. It's a shame that it isn't on PS3 though, but from the way Sly 3 ended… well it sorta makes sense XD

I have heard rumors on youtube about a 4th sly game for the PS3 but I never heard nor seen any evidence about it so I'm not sure if there will be a sly 4 =/

Deleted user

Yeah there's been a lot of rumors but still no real news on it. Sucker Punch have been leaving little teasers for it in Infamous though (their latest game I think), from what I heard XD

I love the Sly Cooper games, but I only played the first two. I never played the 3rd game yet.

To me, you can't get anymore retro style than that(well, look at NSMB on the DS and Wii, but yeah). It had a lot of the perks that made a lot of mid 90's platformers like Crash so good, but it also had it's own flair to it with the new era. As for a new Sly game, I heard rumors going around that a Sly 4 may be happening. I also heard from Sucker Punch as well that they plan on making one in the future. When they didn't say.

While the series has a pretty big fanbase, it's still very small compare to other titles such as Ratchet and Clank and the Jak games, and those are pretty small as well lol XD

Deleted user

yeah true, but it's still a good fanbase for only having 3 games XD

But yeah I love these games too, since I adore platforming and all that emoji and the whole exploration and such…. Sly 3 is still pretty good, but as I said, way too many characters!

Deleted user

I loved this game especially 2 emoji

Deleted user

I liked Sly 2 the most since you got to play as the original Sly cooper trio emoji and everyone had their own unique moves and attacks. And the levels seemed more interesting to me too, and more fun to explore around.

Deleted user
Yeah there's been a lot of rumors but still no real news on it. Sucker Punch have been leaving little teasers for it in Infamous though (their latest game I think), from what I heard XD

I've heard about Sly 4 might be in the works, but there hasn't been anything new about it yet. Just rumours that's all. All I know that Sucker Punch is working on a sequel for Infamous and that's about it. Well, that I can understand because if you've played Infamous, then you know that a sequel has to be made since the ending was quite open in that game.

Also, doesn't one of the Sly games has multiplayer in it? I know one of the games does have it, but I don't remember which one. My question is… Is the multiplayer gameplay worth trying out?

emoji

Deleted user

Sly 3 has multiplayer emoji

And well I think it's quite cool to play with someone, especially the Cops and Robbers one XD (Someone as Sly, someone as Carmelita) it's rather fun, my brother loved playing it with his friends a lot!

man, 8 playable characters… now that I realize it lol. (in the storymode that is)

Deleted user
Sly 3 has multiplayer emoji

And well I think it's quite cool to play with someone, especially the Cops and Robbers one XD (Someone as Sly, someone as Carmelita) it's rather fun, my brother loved playing it with his friends a lot!

man, 8 playable characters… now that I realize it lol. (in the storymode that is)

That's cool to hear, I've just bought Sly 3 yesterday. I haven't start playing the game yet because I also bought another game as well that isn't Sly related.

All that's left is Sly 2, which maybe I can find a copy at a Summer Convention this August… or maybe at another EB Games/ Gamestop store. :P

I LOVE the Sly Cooper games emoji but I only have Sly 2 & 3…. the first one is very hard to find in NZ……. Yes I live in NZ but I can't edit my profile, it crashes when I try emoji

Deleted user

Oh you're a Kiwi too? Cool, heh.

Yeah, Sly Cooper (which is called Sly Raccoon in NZ for some reason) is rare, I had to get mine off Trademe, and it was kinda expensive and it was also an ex-rental… but it works fine and it's still a neat game, I proudly own the trilogy emoji