Thread: Sly Cooper Thread

Deleted user

im pretty sure that im going to get the sly collection, because i never played them even though i was aware of it, don't know why i din't try them

Deleted user

Oh that's good to hear then, hope it comes out in NZ around the same time then, or a little later emoji Cause I'd like to get it too

Deleted user

Here's the latest debut trailer of the Sly Cooper HD Collection.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-the-sly/700420

And I got to admit, the games stand out pretty well in HD. It also has trophy support just like the God of War collection had and Playstation Move compatible mini-games… I think…

Deleted user

Bumping this thread up folks.

I've encountered a really funny podcast with the voice actors from Sly Cooper acting out a really random sketch called Cooper Gang Robs KFC. It's silly with a lot of laughing feedback to it, but at the same time it's pretty hysterical. That is if you're a fan of this Sony franchise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2D3z73cg_M

This can also be seen on Second Funniest Podcast, which the video is originally from. And by the looks of it, it seems like Kevin Miller (the voice of Sly) is one of the hosts in Second Funniest Podcast.

Ok, so I'm resurrecting an old thread and this information may be on here somewhere already, but does anyone know of any really good Sly Cooper fan sites preferably similar to Ratchet-Galaxy?

Ok, so I'm resurrecting an old thread and this information may be on here somewhere already, but does anyone know of any really good Sly Cooper fan sites preferably similar to Ratchet-Galaxy?

Nope, your best chance is the Sly Cooper Playstation forum.

Maybe ask SRJS fangirl?

If you do not find one feel welcome to talk and chat about the Sly Cooper series. There is much to discuss about the games themselves. So by all means start a conversation if you'd like.
Be patient with me getting involved because I probably wont be able to reply until January 1st.

So, for those of you who have not heard, they are officially working on a Sly Cooper movie that is supposed to be the same story line as the first game. It will be released in 2016 and already has an official facebook page with images from what the movie will look like.

Finally, the news got out. I honestly am not surprised. I was kinda expecting it after Ratchet and Heavenly Sword!

Well, it looks like the same group that's doing the ratchet and clank movie, which isn't really surprising, I mean, look at the pictures, makes it kind of obvious.

They recently said in an interview they were going to confirm another movie. I expected them to do Sly, so guess they idd are.

This is the trailer.

Personally, I love it. I'm looking forward to watching the movie, it looks very awesome. emoji

But it's a shame it comes out in 2016.

Why? They used updated versions of the games' models in the R&C movie, but used different and worse ones for the Sly movie? I'm sure the movie will be great, but since it's 50% of the movie, I just can't get over it.

I noticed Bentley has eyes and Sly looks my raccooney than ever. But I also noticed the original voice actors, much fur and amazing animations the games haven't had yet. Let them come!