Thread: The Apogees - Tawlyn and Max

Deleted user

Discuss anything about Talwyn and Max Apogee in this thread.

NOTE!
There might be some MAJOR SPOILERS about Max Apogee and maybe even Talwyn too in this thread. So I suggest put spoiler tags if you want to mention these two that were heard in later Ratchet games, especially in A Crack in Time.

The only reason why this thread is in the Tools of Destruction section is because this is the first time we have heard or even seen these two in TOD.

So Discuss Away!

(P.S.
I accidentally spelled Talwyn's name wrong in the title of this thread.)

I think they're both interesting characters, especially Max since he has a connection with the lombaxes and so does Talwyn… I mean, look…. Why can she speak and read Lombax? I hope we find out more about them in the next game though, especially Max

Deleted user

I also really like we find out a bit more about the Apogee's in another title too, especially with the whole Max Apogee and Angela Cross thing, and what he has to do with the Lombaxes as well, we don't even know if he's dead or alive?

And I also agree, it is quite interesting that Talwyn knows a lot about lombaxes too.

Deleted user

Max does need some back-up in his story and I do hope IG would reveal some of that (or even his appearance) in the next game.

There's was quite a lot of build up with him in TOD, but he certainly wasn't found in the game. He was mentioned only once in A Crack in Time, but wasn't found nor mentioned too much in the title.

As for Talwyn, I don't really care since we know quite a lot about her already. Although, if she does appear in a next Ratchet title, at least make her be more intriguing into the plot rather than being half interesting, then become not interesting anymore with her damsel in distress moments. You've been kidnapped twice? Twice!?! And you have a gun and a jet pack. emoji

yes that is one of the things that annoys me about Talwyn. She is a clear cut case of "Dumba** in distress syndrome" where a previously strong female character, who has demonstrated on more than one occasion she can kick butt, suddenly decides shes helpless. Hey lady, you have a gun! Use it!

Deleted user

Well to be honest, Talwyn doesn't bother me much at all but it is kinda annoying she had to be rescued twice, even though she has a jetpack and all that… o.O but yeah, at least in the comic (so far) she…

Has been fine, and I rather like how her personality is done too, she isn't annoying at all and she seems like an even better character now.

But yeah I also hope they go more into the whole Max Apogee thing too later :p

Deleted user
Well to be honest, Talwyn doesn't bother me much at all but it is kinda annoying she had to be rescued twice, even though she has a jetpack and all that… o.O but yeah, at least in the comic (so far) she…

Has been fine, and I rather like how her personality is done too, she isn't annoying at all and she seems like an even better character now.

But yeah I also hope they go more into the whole Max Apogee thing too later :p

I agree. So far, I actually find Talwyn's take and personality in the comic book a bit more likable compared to how she was in Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty.

Let's just hope she doesn't do the same kind of actions in the rest of the issues.

Deleted user

talwyn could take more care of herself as she gets kidnapped 2 times. but in tools of destruction you wouldnt really say she got kidnapped she was just a prisoner. and we need to find out more about max.

Deleted user

I know qutie a lot about max so if you want to know anything about him (I dont know EVERYTING anout him) just send me s private message.