Thread: Armor Sets

Here you can talk about the armor sets in Size Matters.Here are the armor sets:

Wildfire armor-an armor set that sets enemies on fire with every wrench hit.28% damage reduced.

Sludge Mk.9 armor-an armor set that poisons enemies with every wrench hit.Throw your wrench to create a trail of slime.42% damage reduced.

Crystallix armor-an armor set that creates a shield of crystals that damage enemies.Hyper-strike to do the same effect.56% damage reduced.

Electroshock armor-an armor set that allows you to hyper-strike and create a wave of electricity that damages enemies.74% damage reduced.

Mega-Bomb armor-an armor set that alllows you to store energy from enemy attacks and release the energy whenever you hit something.84% damage reduced.

Hyperborean armor-an armor set that allows you to freeze enemies when you hit them.92% damage reduced.

Chameleon armor-an armor set that allows you to move around while being half invisible,creating copies of you.96% damage reduced.

The list will be too long if I listed everything,but let me know if you want to know the secret armor sets. emoji

Deleted user

I havent gotten much of the armour yet (I've been slow with this game, lol) but it is quite cool how you can get so much pieces and sets in this game! And mix them up too if you wanted, heh. But the Chameleon one sounds interesting to use and see emoji

I'd quite like to know of the secret sets. I know you just have to get the right combos, but what do they all do emoji

Okay,here they are:

Fire-Bomb armor-an armor set that allows you to shoot a fire ball from your wrench.Just perform a Multi-Strike.84% damage reduced.

Shock Crystal armor-an armor set that allows you to create an electrified crystal that neutralizes all enemy fire.Hyper-Strike to create the crystal.64% damage reduced.

Wildburst armor-an armor set that allows you to create a heated poison bubble that pops,letting off the liquid.Hyper-Strike to create the bubble.36% damage reduced.

Triple Wave armor-an armor set that allows you to create a generator that releases fire,poison,and electric waves(hence it's name).Hyper-Strike to create the generator.64% damage reduced.

Ice 2 armor-an armor set that allows you to create a wall of crystals,blocking enemy fire and freezing any enemy that steps in it.Hyper-Strike to create the wall.92% damage reduced.

Stalker armor-an armor set that allows you to throw your wrench,not causing damage,but giving the enemy a huge dose of fire and poison.Comet-Strike to release the doses.96% damage reduced.

For those that don't know how to get the armor sets,here's how:

Fire-Bomb-Mega-Bomb helmet,boots,torso,and Wildfire gloves.

Shock Crystal-Crystallix gloves,torso,and Electroshock helmet and boots.

Wildburst-Wildfire torso,boots,gloves,and Sludge Mk.9 helmet.

Triple Wave-Wildfire helmet,Sludge Mk.9 gloves,and Electroshock torso and boots.

Ice 2-Crystallix helmet,and Hyperborean torso,gloves,and boots.

Stalker-Wildfire helmet,Sludge Mk.9 gloves,and Chameleon torso and boots.

Hope this helps.If you don't know where to get these armor pieces,ask me. emoji

Deleted user

Man that is a lot of armour combination's O_O I still have yet to collect many of the pieces anyway, haven't even done a full playthrough yet lol (I have the crusty PS2 port so yeah…emoji

mine is stalker

Deleted user

Yeah the Armor sets looked sooo epic

I rather pay for the armors than collect pieces of it. Purple chestpiece and red cloves, where is the police?!

I always enjoyed the Stalker and the Chameleon… but you know, nothing beats wearing nothing at all! Its a really good challenge.

I always enjoyed the Stalker and the Chameleon… but you know, nothing beats wearing nothing at all! Its a really good challenge.

The part with the censoring bars. That was too much information xD

The part with the censoring bars. That was too much information xD

No, no, no. I meant that I like to walk around without armour for a challenge.

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood.
Its still a crazy skin though. I was kinda shocked when I saw it xD

Yea, it was a shocking skin. And on the PS2 version there would sometimes be issues with the black bar…

Yea, it was a shocking skin. And on the PS2 version there would sometimes be issues with the black bar…

Oh my gawd, really?
Glad I left the PS2 version untouched in my cabinet emoji