Gold Blaster
Gold Glove of Doom
Gold Suck Cannon
Gold Mine Glove
Gold Devastator
Gold Decoy Glove
Gold Tesla Claw
Gold Morph-o-Ray

Which is your favourite gold weapon in RaC 1?

The Gold tesla claw is my fave, hehehe, because it's an even more awesome version of the original one (it's hits multiple enemies).

So guys, which are your faves?

Deleted user

Sorry Mel, but we do have a thread like this already in the Ratchet and Clank section.

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-1436.php

Although, you could edit this thread out and only talk about the Gold Weapons in the game.

Ok, done!

Dang, all the good things have been talked about XD

lol that's ok not everyone knew about the other fourms existence and whatnot

can it be more then one favourite gold weapon or just the one favourite?

As many as you want emoji

sweet well in that case I'll tell you in a small list

- Gold Pyrocitor
- Gold Glove of Doom
- Gold Suck Cannon
- Gold Devastator
- Gold Morph-o-Ray

Deleted user

My favourites have to be the Gold Tesla claw and the Gold Devestator, those were awesome but so were the others emoji

i have to agree with you… Tesla Gold and Devastator Gold are my over all favorites.

MY faves are the devastator,blaster,tesla claw,decoy glove

Gold morph-o-ray FTW!
It turns tanks into chickens! It could not be any cooler if it fire nukes as well!

I've got to say the gold pyrocitor and gold devastator.

I'm gonna have to say the Gold Bomb Glove, the Gold Blaster, and the Gold Pyrocyter. That's all you really need in the game! Short range, long range, and wide range!

Gotta have them all…

Gold Blaster, IMO.

gold blaster looked cool but wasnt to big of improvement. the golden devastator morphoray and suck cannon (especially the suck cannon, actually gave you ammo not 5 shot crap) were amazing. ypyrociter didnt seem to make a difference but green flame was cool. i didnt get why the taunter had a gold upgrade other than to make 10 weps and to increase visual appeal.