Thread: Strangest Moments in Size Matters

Kalidon is my favourite planet name in the R&C games, i just like the sound of it emoji
Axiom City, Planet Lumos is one of my favourite names as well :P

But thats off topic.

I liked the technomites in this game, there is a lot can be done with this species, but there is almost 0 chance we will see them again :P

Stargate, you lit a fuse in me, when you mentioned how something is good and usable but unused. Reminds me of the beautiful open world of Jak and Daxter: TPL. I wouldn't mind carrying on in the same world (and time), but nooo, ND had to ruin it.
Stop me now, or I'll fire a serious discussion about a game on a wrong forum emoji

Stargate, you lit a fuse in me, when you mentioned how something is good and usable but unused. Reminds me of the beautiful open world of Jak and Daxter: TPL. I wouldn't mind carrying on in the same world (and time), but nooo, ND had to ruin it.
Stop me now, or I'll fire a serious discussion about a game on a wrong forum emoji

Just start a topic in General Discussion emoji

Lol, forums are for discussing! Start it in general discussions maybe, id be interested to hear what you have to say having played the J&D games myself emoji

But hey, put it on ice, big guy! I'm falling asleep emoji

But hey, put it on ice, big guy! I'm falling asleep emoji

Dreamtime!

Strangest moment for me would have to be the giant crab that appears whenever you replay Pokitaru. Scared the crap out of me.

Strangest moment for me would have to be the giant crab that appears whenever you replay Pokitaru. Scared the crap out of me.

Oh yeah. It's probably one of the scariest things in the Ratchet & Clank franchise! First time I encountered that Glitch Easter Egg Boss Whatever it was, I actually screamed out loud in fear! emoji
I think the reason it looks so scary is because it's not even a proper large model; they've literally just stretched out the smaller crab model, meaning the bigger one has loads of jagged edges that would normally be to small to see on the model but are more noticeable on the big one….

Oh come, on we are discussing how 'Size Matters' is strange?

EVER REALIZED QWARK IS SINGIN A FRIKKIN OPERA IN 'Secret Agent Clank'?!? emoji

Oh come, on we are discussing how 'Size Matters' is strange?

EVER REALIZED QWARK IS SINGIN A FRIKKIN OPERA IN 'Secret Agent Clank'?!? emoji

On the other hand, that's just hilarious emoji

inside of clank

When that little girl began speaking in a Hulk voice….