Thread: R&C Action figures: Series 3 ideas

Deleted user

What ideas do you have if they were to make a series 3 set of Action figurines?

Me and a friend thought of this idea, I think she got the idea from another forum since I remember it somewhere (probably Insomniac, lol). So, what ideas do you have? Which characters, gadgets and weapons have you always wanted as an Action figure?

Seeing as the series is more focused on the 'future game' weapons and characters, I think that Lord Vorselon and Sigmund should be in the next series (IF they were to do it, that is) though both characters are quite complicated and I'm not sure how they'd come out. And I also think Talwyn deserves to be in a set too, I mean… come on, there is no female characters done so far and there is barely any in the series to begin with emoji

So yeah, what are your ideas?

They need the plumber, Lawrence, zombie ninja pandas…

Deleted user

Oh yeah, almost forgot the Plumber! How could I emoji?

There's so many characters, and that's what makes it hard to decide. I'm also unsure what 'Mini characters' could go with each one now too, but I think even Klunk could go with a Lawrence figurine (though he isn't in the future series, but so isn't Skrunch)

Well, I suppose it might be nice for a UK seller to pay US shipping charge so we can get even the series 1 here in England… I know they are available in US, Ireland… can you get them in NZ?

Deleted user

Well I have seen them on this site called Trademe.co.nz (NZ bidding site) but they were like, $45 for just one pack (like a Ratchet that comes with Clank)! So I decided to buy them off Ebay, from a seller in Australia, for a much cheaper price.

I'll have to do the same again when the time comes for series 2 emoji

Sigmund, Crock, Zephyr, Talwyn and the Plumber

Lawrence, Nuff said.

Deleted user

Well, in series one they forgot about Lawrence and had Nef with the Zoni, so Lawrence. The others being, Sigmund, the Plumber, Vorselon, Talwyn, Cronk, and Emperor Tachyon, or is that a little too much. emoji

Deleted user

Well as we already know, there can only be 4 main character figurines that come with one smaller character figurine, a weapon and/or gadget.

But yeah, too bad there's so many ideas for them that people want use xD and knowing that some of my fav character(s) will never be made, I just try to make them myself, heh.

Cronk, Zephyr…

Deleted user

Here are some ideas I have in mind for the next set.

- Plumber with Infobot
- Gleeman Vox with his pet (Don't know its name since I haven't played Deadlocked yet)
- Lawrence with Klunk (which some people have mentioned earlier)
- Ratchet (in his pilot outfit in TOD) with Clank

- Courtney Gears with Secret Agent Clank
- Sigmund with Orvus (He could have duplicates since Clank appeared again in the series 2 set)
- Tachyon with fish head (forgot the name of those enemies again)
- Tawlyn with Cronk's head or Zephyr with Cronk's head emoji

That's all I can think of for now.

Deleted user

hey, those are some pretty good and 'realistic' ideas for the sets emoji though I do wish there would be an Ace, but of course that wouldn't sell, as we already saw from Deadlocked, unless I buy more than just one… emoji ok I'll shut up XD

But yeah, it would be cool to see more of the classic characters, but like the others said so far, the Plumber, Sigmund and Talwyn definitely need a figurine

Here are some ideas I have in mind for the next set.

- Plumber with Infobot
- Gleeman Vox with his pet (Don't know its name since I haven't played Deadlocked yet)
- Lawrence with Klunk (which some people have mentioned earlier)
- Ratchet (in his pilot outfit in TOD) with Clank

- Courtney Gears with Secret Agent Clank
- Sigmund with Orvus (He could have duplicates since Clank appeared again in the series 2 set)
- Tachyon with fish head (forgot the name of those enemies again)
- Tawlyn with Cronk's head or Zephyr with Cronk's head emoji

That's all I can think of for now.

If those ideas were real, I would buy ALL OF THEM! Well to be fair I think Ace Hardlight or another Exterminator would be a cooler figure than Vox though! probably Ace since he's not too big like the other exterminators. He may be a douche but he's still cool looking emoji

I like the Courtney Gears and secret Agent Clank idea, perfect for a set! I also think the Plumber idea is great! And Vorselon needs a figurine too, one of my fav villains emoji

Deleted user

I like those ideas too, even Lawrence and Klunk is a very good idea, so we can finally have Lawrence to go with the Nefarious figure XD

And well, I highly doubt Ace will ever get a figure. The only way he can is if he appears in another game… but I would be delighted if he did 8D and for Ratchet, there have been discussions about an Old Skool figure for the 3rd set, but the Insomniac's reckon his fur details may be a bit difficult. But it'll be neat though :p

Here are a few ideas from me:

Captain Sprocket with Darkwater(his entire body)
Dallas with Juanita
Zahn Gribnak with Commander Argos
Billy with Protopet

That's all I can think of for now.No one said minor characters can't have an action figure,so that's why I put Billy with my list.