Thread: R&C Action figures: Series 3 ideas

Well, I suppose it might be nice for a UK seller to pay US shipping charge so we can get even the series 1 here in England

So say we all!

You can get most of series 1 from play.com, but not the one I want (Ratchet and Clank in the QFB armour) ben waiting for that for yonks!

As for the third series, I would like to see one of Ratchet in his original ToD outfit, would like to see a Talwyn one as well.

Well, I suppose it might be nice for a UK seller to pay US shipping charge so we can get even the series 1 here in England

So say we all!

You can get most of series 1 from play.com, but not the one I want (Ratchet and Clank in the QFB armour) ben waiting for that for yonks!

As for the third series, I would like to see one of Ratchet in his original ToD outfit, would like to see a Talwyn one as well.

You can get them on Amazon.co.uk as well.
My Quark + Scrunch set is waiting on stock. The Ratchet figures sold out o fast that, according to play, they aren't coming back in until the 17th of september. So they are technically on pre-order.

What I don't like is how the UK handles comics. Can grab the comics from Amazon USA, but not Play or Amazon UK. I have to either import them from the states or from some random place in europe! Postage costs three times the actual price of the comic!

My Quark + Scrunch set is waiting on stock. The Ratchet figures sold out o fast that, according to play, they aren't coming back in until the 17th of september. So they are technically on pre-order.

What I don't like is how the UK handles comics. Can grab the comics from Amazon USA, but not Play or Amazon UK. I have to either import them from the states or from some random place in europe! Postage costs three times the actual price of the comic!

Play have been pushing the release date for Ratchet back since they were first released, I don't think they've actually ever had them in stock!

As for the comics, I ordered mine from Forbidden Planet who are quite good from what I've been told, though they have stopped taking orders for issue 1 now, I don't know whether they'll put it back for sale once they have it on stock though.

Play have been pushing the release date for Ratchet back since they were first released, I don't think they've actually ever had them in stock!

I know, I've been constantly checking Play.com juuuust in case, but no such luck! emoji

Deleted user

heh, I'd love to have a Dallas and Juanita figure too emoji would go nicely with my collection but one of my friends told me I should try to make Juanita myself (would be hard as hell though, a robot character…emoji

But I do agree that Talwyn should get a figurine in the next series, if there is one.

And also, I live in New Zealand but I managed to get the whole entire R&C Series 1 set off Ebay, from an Australian seller. I got them only about a week or two after release, so I was quick! Unfortunately my little cousin destroyed my Clank emoji but the others are fine, thank goodness!

And also, I live in New Zealand but I managed to get the whole entire R&C Series 1 set off Ebay, from an Australian seller. I got them only about a week or two after release, so I was quick! Unfortunately my little cousin destroyed my Clank emoji but the others are fine, thank goodness!

I do look in ebay occasionally, but the only ones I've found so far have been from American sellers who either don't ship to the UK at all or who's shipping costs are huge!

Deleted user

Yeah I noticed that! Way too overpriced… I was going to get the figurines from America, but the shipping for them was like $39.90! Way too overpriced, even the comics cost tons to get, $10 for 1-6 comics to send here…!

but yeah, getting them shipped from Australia cost me a lot too though, $35AU I think but it was still a lot cheaper than buying them from the US and even NZ (there were a few for sale in NZ, but they were like $45NZ each packet…emoji

hey, those are some pretty good and 'realistic' ideas for the sets emoji though I do wish there would be an Ace, but of course that wouldn't sell, as we already saw from Deadlocked, unless I buy more than just one… emoji ok I'll shut up XD

But yeah, it would be cool to see more of the classic characters, but like the others said so far, the Plumber, Sigmund and Talwyn definitely need a figurine

lol! how many would you buy if he did have a figurine anyway? 7? emoji (because of his 6 holoclones? lol) just joking!

I would like to add more characters to my collection too, so I hope they have a series 3! I even heard an Agorian figurine was planned, but they cut the idea because of their small legs. But they even had plans for an Old Skool Ratchet.

So say we all!

I managed to order Ratchet with transforming Clank from Amazon.com emoji
it cost a lot (the shipping was more than the actual product emoji , so I had to pay £30) but that seems to be one of the only ways to get hold of those figures in the UK. emoji

Deleted user
lol! how many would you buy if he did have a figurine anyway? 7? emoji (because of his 6 holoclones? lol) just joking!

I would like to add more characters to my collection too, so I hope they have a series 3! I even heard an Agorian figurine was planned, but they cut the idea because of their small legs. But they even had plans for an Old Skool Ratchet.

No, more like 10! *shot* ok maybe that is a bit much XD Juanita is the psycho, not me!

I also hope they do a classic Ratchet too, it would sell very well if they did!
And Agorian would have been ok too but I'd rather see actual characters being done.

So say we all!

I managed to order Ratchet with transforming Clank from Amazon.com emoji
it cost a lot (the shipping was more than the actual product emoji , so I had to pay £30) but that seems to be one of the only ways to get hold of those figures in the UK. emoji

But (and sorry to double post, it just didn't seem right considering,) the seller I bought my figures from was out of stock despite their database saying they had some. I think I've given up on getting the figures now emoji oh well.

Deleted user

I think they should make tachyon as the little character, with the big one being his ROBOTHRONE- and for a weapon…………………….. oooh…. my fave weapon is a lombax weapon, so im trying to think… emoji

Deleted user

I hope they do end up making a 3rd series, either way emoji

I'll still be getting the whole series 2 set when it comes emoji but man, I'm running out of room on my shelf!

Another thing that would be cool; although it wouldn't be a figure as such, perhaps Aphelion scaled to the same size as the other figures…

I really really really want an old school Ratchet figure. I mean… that's where it all started, right? And they've never ever made a figure of him from the original game emoji

I've always wanted one :P