Thread: Which player would you be?

Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr Nefarious

Which one would YOU wanna play as? Personally, I really want to see what Nefarious and Qwark are like, cos we haven't gotten to play as Nefarious before, and only Qwark a few times! But even Huge Clank looks kinda fun to plaz as emoji

Deleted user

heheh well it's still too early to know for sure, but I really want to see what they're all like, especially Dr Nefarious emoji but they all look like fun to control, with their own abilities and such.

I'll definitely play as clank all the time emoji but will play as ratchet as well if it turns out to be one of thoese 'switch characters while gameplay' like dawn of the dragon had you know like you play as clank and you find something but only ratchet will have to deal with it and same thing when ratchet finds something but only clank will fit through

Deleted user

I would probably do the same thing as Tara. Try each character and see what they are like, but I think I would play as either Ratchet or Clank first since I am pretty used to playing as them from the previous games. emoji

I can't say i'll get this game,(cause i don't plan to get a PS3),but if i did i'll play as clank,next ratchet,then Dr Nefarious (I don't plan on playing qwark but i'll give him ago any ways.)But this is only if I want a PS3(kind of don't want to)But isn't there a posability that they'll test this out with there new partnership with microsoft and XBox 360?

Deleted user

All of em! It let's you play as different chracters each time, doesn't it? But the main character I would play as is *looks at username*

Deleted user

It's too hard to choose, they all seem like so much fun to play as 8D (after seeing the gameplay video) Clank looks like he'll be the best with avoiding the lasers and things though, being so small emoji

sometimes being small can be your ultimate weapon emoji

Deleted user

heheh yeah for sure emoji

Makes me wonder though, if there will be any character skins? I doubt there will be any other characters to play as, but skins are a possibility…!

I hope they have skins for sigmund, ace, the plumber, skid, al, etc

Maybe you need different characters for different things?
Ratchet could turn bolt cranks, Clank could high jump and glide (with the heli-pack), Qwark could maybe flatten buttons/switches with his fat? and Nefarious… Uhh, Nefarious could have a tantrum… Not that that would achieve much…
Any ideas how Nefarious could be advantageous emoji

Deleted user
I hope they have skins for sigmund, ace, the plumber, skid, al, etc

yeah, though I do kinda doubt it though since they're all too different in shape compared with the 4 playable characters (they have to be similar, or else it doesnt work properly) emoji so it probably wont happen… but it would be awesome if it did!

And yeah, I guess Nefarious maybe helps with something else… but throwing a tantrum would be funny as though XD

Nefarious amd Qwark! emoji