Thread: Which player would you be?

Huge Clank can do some sweet as moves there, and he even can avoid the lasers and atuff more easily cause he is the smallest! XD (well duuh lol) but Nefarious will be fun to try out!

Deleted user

Yeap, I can't wait to try out Nefarious too emoji Especially since we haven't played as a villain in the R&C series before (besides Qwark lol but he never really was a true villain) and it'll be funny blasting over players off the cliffs too XD

Dr Nefarious without a doubt! He's one of my biggest favs!

I'd check Nefarious and Quark out but still I'd prefer to play as Ratchet 'cause he's my fave hero anyway X)

Deleted user

Poor poor Clank, no one wants to play as him emoji

Hmm when I think about it, I do wonder if you can actually change your 1st player character too, and choose which partner you have with you.

I'd play Clank.

EDIT: and I think I read before that CuteSigma0426aFan also would.

Deleted user
I'd play Clank.

EDIT: and I think I read before that CuteSigma0426aFan also would.

I also suggested too. So therefore, you and CuteSig aren't the only ones who would want to play as Clank. emoji

I'd want to be lawrence! emoji But, sadly, ya can't. I'll settle for Dr. Nefarious, just cause he's Dr. Nefarious! emoji

I would like to play as Clank. :3

I hope we can actually switch between characters too for the first player and get to choose our 2nd player if playing alone!

im going to play as quark but only because he is a total idiot emoji

Deleted user

NEFFY! emoji

Ill play as a Ratchet first time….When I finish the game Ill play as a Nefarius or Qwark maybe Clank emoji

NEFARIOUS!!!! emoji emoji

I'd be clank and Qwark.