Thread: Is it really canon?

A thought just came to me….

Is this game even canon like…… it is actually part of the canon storyline or is it just a spinoff like Heroes on the Move? It looks like this is because the R&C Comics are canon and Qwark is a president at the start of the video but I still dunno if it really is.

What about you?

Deleted user

I believe it is canon, because…

It follows sometime after the Ratchet & Clank Comic series.
The Comic series is canon, and follows straight after Crack in Time.
This game's events is over 2 years since Nefarious was last defeated.

So yeah, I think it is canon emoji

Wow so it IS canon then! that is kinda crazy since it looks a lot like a spinoff but then again when the Comic comes… it may make more sense! Especially with Nefarious returning and stuffs!

it doesnt seem like it's canon but it actually is then? wow cool, guess we will have to wait until the comics all comes before we understand its plot more……..

Yes, the comics are canon and take place after CiT and followed by All4One after =3

I think, I even saw something written about comic series being a link between ACiT and All4One

Well I know now that TJ Fixman is the writer for it again so it definitely is canon! and I dont have to worry about the story being bad too, since it obviously wont be bad emoji

Deleted user

I know that a lot of fans have been worried about the story but I'm not worried. As you said, TJ Fixman is doing the story for this game, so it's bound to be good emoji and it'll be cool to see how it continues from the comic series too.