Thread: Playing solo or not?

They did do a special set of four controllers specifically for A4O, orange, blue, green and purple, that was a prize in a PS competition along with a PS3 and TV, but I think that was a one off. emoji

Yeah I'd love a R&C skinned controller, or how about a R&C weapon for the PS Move? Now that would be awesome.

They did do a special set of four controllers specifically for A4O, orange, blue, green and purple, that was a prize in a PS competition along with a PS3 and TV, but I think that was a one off. emoji

Yeah I'd love a R&C skinned controller, or how about a R&C weapon for the PS Move? Now that would be awesome.

That was that arcade gicveway contest, right?

You've got me dreaming. Wish the Move wasn't so expensive. €69,- is a little to much for just Move Heroes :p

That was that arcade gicveway contest, right?

You've got me dreaming. Wish the Move wasn't so expensive. €69,- is a little to much for just Move Heroes :p

Yeah, that was probably it.
I thought Move Heroes a bit odd, I tried the demo and wasn't overly taken with it, but when you swung the move controller and Ratchet swung his omniwrench in exactly the same way ….. that was cool.

I've seen some 3rd party controllers for €14,99 in the local toystore, still I think that 15,- too much for a CoD skinned controller.

I see what you did there.

Solo is one of the few choices I have, as I only have one controller…

I usually play solo, because noone of my boddies have enough time for me.
I really don' mindemoji.