Thread: R&C Comic: Issue 1 Thread

Deleted user

User image

Main topic for discussing your thoughts on the Ratchet & Clank Comic: Issue 1 which is to be released this Thursday!

IGN Review here!: http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/111/1119549p1.html (doesn't contain spoilers)

Give your thoughts, reviews and opinions here when you get it! As well as links to where people can buy it, especially for those who are outside of the US.

Here's a link to listings on Ebay anyhow
Link to Forbidden Planet (For UK fans)
Link to Archonia (For other European fans, currently sold out but they may restock soon!)

(This topic will also most likely contain SPOILERS. But all spoilers will be hidden with the spoiler tags so please follow those rules! Thanks.)

I also recommend people hiding there spoilers as well =3

Deleted user

yes, please use spoiler tags too! (when the comic is released and you know what goes on)

It's most likely even I won't have the comic until a week or more after it's release so please… follow the rules, people emoji

Deleted user
I also recommend people hiding there spoilers as well =3

I agree. Not many of us will get the first issue right away when it's out this Wednesday or Thursday. I might get it this Friday… If I can find a copy of it at least.

I don't think there won't be a huge problem here when it comes to Spoilers, but for those newcomers on the forum… I'm watching you kiddos! Use the Spoiler tags for this thread. emoji

man…. I wish I could get it now emoji but I hope some here get it and give a review! so we know what it's like, I dont know if I should wait until I somehow get it or just read the spoilers! I really want to know what happens tho! emoji

Deleted user

I know that a few people already have it, not sure about any of the posters at this foru….

Must… refrain… looking…. at… spoilers - on other sites!

I haz it!

Not saying anything more.

Deleted user

*Is jealous*

>:C

Also… from Insomniac's twitter…

User image

Lol at the typo.

Deleted user
*Is jealous*

>:C

Also… from Insomniac's twitter…

User image

Lol at the typo.

Does that say Nov. 10th underneath #1 on the cover?

That's not the date you silly goose! emoji

Deleted user

I say emoji

Makes me wonder what they're going to do with the dates of the other issues now… XD but I have heard good things about the comic already, but still no spoilers, thankfully emoji

Deleted user
I say emoji

Makes me wonder what they're going to do with the dates of the other issues now… XD but I have heard good things about the comic already, but still no spoilers, thankfully emoji

Well that's good to hear (both the reviews and not spoiling anything about issue 1 so far). I think many R&C fans respect the franchise and others pretty well when it comes to anything recent about Ratchet and Clank. Sure there are some fans (aka A-holes), that would spoil things for the fans, but it's pretty rare for that to happen compared to other fan services that are extremely well known.

I already finished the comic, but not talking about it until the next few days. Not everyone like me has it yet.

Deleted user
I already finished the comic, but not talking about it until the next few days. Not everyone like me has it yet.

Already? Wow gal, you are in the zone SweetT! emoji

But yeah, I hope to get a copy of the comic tomorrow. If not, then perhaps another time… emoji

Sometimes… Believing is all we have… emoji

I also have it. It was pretty fun!

Deleted user

Man, I'm missing out on the party emoji

Well, I'm hoping to get it soon though. So I can give it a review here (both a non-spoiler review and spoiler-hidden review, heh)

Anyway, here's an IGN Review of it: http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/111/1119549p1.html (I DONT KNOW if this has spoilers because… I didn't look, I just copied the link from someone XD!)