Thread: Have you seen this parrot?

Just one small question:

Did anyone else notice that this:
User image
was missing in ACiT even though the Smuggler was present? seriously; what happened emoji

maybe it was taken a nap or perhaps it died of old age/heart attack (saves clank the trouble of killing it anyways emoji)

(saves clank the trouble of killing it anyways emoji)

lol!

Deleted user

Well the Smuggler didn't play a huge role in A Crack in Time. He only appeared in the Sectors and Axion City when…

you contain all the Holo-Plans for the Ryno V.

Maybe Insomniac thought it would of been a waste of time to add the parrot in the game, especially when the Smuggler didn't play a big part in the story.

And besides, even if I think the design of the parrot is cool, he kind of annoyed me in TOD.

Deleted user

I was wondering why he wasnt there too, but yeah, he's probably just gone somewhere or died emoji but the Smuggler really only had a small part in the game so I can sorta see why too.

I beleive the voice actor of the parrot didnt want to come back in a small role.

Deleted user
I beleive the voice actor of the parrot didnt want to come back in a small role.

I don't think so. Jess Harnell (the voice of the parrot) went back to do his roles of the Smuggler and the Plumber again in a Crack in Time.

Once again, I think the parrot wasn't there because he didn't play a huge role in the story, which would be a waste of animation if he just appeared for one segment.

Deleted user

i think he was just there to spare us from the annoyance. he was annoying, and he didnt even seem like he meaned much to the Smuggler anyway. he was just a prize from Blargian roulette. I think we wasn't there because, like Tipsy said, a waste of time and animation. i wish the Smuggler got a bigger role like he did in ToD at least, he was cool. however Talwyn greatly annoys me in many ways… emoji

This birdie looks very funny, doesn't it?emoji

I dunno… Probably cause Parrots can't survive in space.. right? Whenever you meet the smuggler He's on his ship.. And when you go to Axiom to get the Ryno, The parrot still isn't there.. is he dead? emoji

Deleted user
I dunno… Probably cause Parrots can't survive in space.. right? Whenever you meet the smuggler He's on his ship.. And when you go to Axiom to get the Ryno, The parrot still isn't there.. is he dead? emoji

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, he problebly is… With his family celebrating the Holidays?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, he problebly is… With his family celebrating the Holidays?

Haha emoji Possibly.. For all we know.. He could be floating around in space..

Deleted user

Haha emoji Possibly.. For all we know.. He could be floating around in space..

He can even be in Solana with Slim… WAIT A SECOND. Can the Smuggler be Slim Cognito? There are some factors that we can point out to relate them.

I never actually did think of that… But the smuggler was one of the new characters from the future series so it's not likely true for the smuggler to be slim..

Deleted user

Well do we know who Slim is? We don't, but one thing is certain: They both do the same thing, sell illegal stuff.