Thread: DeviantART Thread

Deleted user

Thought a main topic for this site would be useful!

So… what do you guys think of this place? Are you a member or lurker? I was actually a member WAY back in 2003, but I left in 2008 because I was becoming increasingly bored of the site. I admit I still dont like the site too much, because it is more of a popularity contest in most areas… but the main reason I returned is because I just miss my friends there, and I miss giving them comments too.
And so, I rejoined.

How many of you here are members?

List of members on DA….

Me: Lurking-Leanne
Rai9867: Lady-Anabel-Sagwa
CuteSigma0426AFan: BlueFireVixon
RevanAC: RevanAC
Mercus Wrenchet: KingdomHeartsKeeper
SukiGotan: sukigotan
Black-Ka1223: jstar1223
RatchetLombax: Ratchetlombax75
Aphelion: McProbius
TipsyMcBee: TipsyMcBoozerton
SweetT: SweetTeaholic
insomni-act firemario4real
Ice Lombax stormtrooper95
PipoTachyon TechnezthaTronBlue
WereScaler scaleraegis
Melazzee gashu-monsata
RatchetGamer LombaxFan
funnyperson173 funnyperson173
CanadianLombax canadianlombax
Kiwilombax15 Kiwilombax15
Smega smega39

(if you want me to add your username to this list, just post a message on the thread!)

Deleted user

Added to the list emoji

I'm still slowly finding my old friends on that site again… XD

I like to have my account added to the list too emoji

Deleted user

Added you guys emoji

My devART is sukigotan.deviantart.com :3

Deleted user

Wow, a lot of people here have accounts!

*adds them*

Mine is McProbius

I know what you mean about it being a popularity contest, but it is still one of the best places to display work, hehe.

Deleted user

*ads them*

But yeah true, it is still one of the best art community websites… though I prefer my own website for showing my work, but I do know how expensive it can be for some people to have their own website. (with no adverts, that is!)

But yeah true, it is still one of the best art community websites… though I prefer my own website for showing my work, but I do know how expensive it can be for some people to have their own website. (with no adverts, that is!)

I have my own site as well (with no ads emoji) which I prefer as well, but the trouble I have is that not many people know about it.

Deleted user

Oh really? yeah true, I kinda had the same problem as well but a lot visit mine anyway… but not many comment though or leave any feedback XD

But yeah, DA was better in the earlier years… when fav-bombs were rare and most people commented instead.

Yeah, I've found that. A lot of my pictures have lots of faves but few, if any at all, comments. Good to know that people like my work but not so much in the way of feedback or suggestions for improvement.