Thread: Lombax language

I downloaded the font. It's awesome, but… I can't read it (yet?).

Can you read Lombax?

User image

Deleted user

You wrote "You smartass".

*ding* correct :P

Why did you want to learn it? :P or… >.> what did you use to translate?

Deleted user

I wanna learn Lombax language, because for fun. Do I need a reason for making funny stuff? emoji
I have used Lombax font.

Yeah, indeed. I think learning Japanese kana is easier than Lombax though o.O

And Japanese is easier to write (I have experience). Lombax is very hard to write, because the letters are not lines you can easily make with a brush or pen. but still, it's worth a shot :3

Deleted user

My sister is going to learn Japanese and I going to learn Lombax language. emoji

My sister is going to learn Japanese and I going to learn Lombax language. emoji

sounds like fun but here's a question sure you can read lombax but how do you speak it if you never heard the lombax's language sounds like before? heck I've never heard it myself but I like to keep the text just for giggles just like with the other two texts I downloaded.

Deleted user
sounds like fun but here's a question sure you can read lombax but how do you speak it if you never heard the lombax's language sounds like before? heck I've never heard it myself but I like to keep the text just for giggles just like with the other two texts I downloaded.

I just wanna learn that symbols (If I see Lombax language - symbols, I will translate to English) … One of these days…

Deleted user

AFTER THAT CAn she teach ME Japanese?! I want to learn it bad but computers make it HARD!!!

AFTER THAT CAn she teach ME Japanese?! I want to learn it bad but computers make it HARD!!!

Wrong. Books are not connected to wikipedia, or even Internet at all! I can link you some sites that can be really helpful to learn you the basics of Japenese.

Or if you have an iPhone or iPod touch, you can download the 'Human Japanese' app. emoji

maybe your not supposed to write it, think of it, its like the year 3000 in RaC timeline, maybe everything is mechanized, maybe they had an older handwriting, similair to japanese.

Deleted user
maybe your not supposed to write it, think of it, its like the year 3000 in RaC timeline, maybe everything is mechanized, maybe they had an older handwriting, similair to japanese.

so i should get the lombax to teach me japanese and in the meantime shave his eyebrows. LOL… anyone get that?

so i should get the lombax to teach me japanese and in the meantime shave his eyebrows. LOL… anyone get that?

come to think of it, maybe that was lombaxian caveman writing! emoji

Deleted user

maybe…