Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

I've been thinkinf about that lately and all I can say is, thank god Ratchet's always had normal hands emoji 

And what if they do? If they start a "social media war" and have their fifteen minutes of attention, it will all be forgotten after and the game'll still be great. filename11.png

Well, guess I'm back on the animating train! I wonder how 13,000 Star Wars subscribers will react to a Ratchet and Clank video popping up lol. I think I got the female Lombax's color wrong tho...

Also managed to draw designs for the new weapons. Burst Pitsol's cool -- it fires like the dual vipers and shoots out spent casings when it fires. The enforcer is a pretty cool shotgun -- I don't think we've had a traditional shotgun since the Magma Cannon.

Rift tether might need some work -- probably replaces the swingshot too. The shatterbomb has a very PS2 feel to it. Same with the Topiary Sprinkler -- might be my new favorite weapon emoji

Nice! I noticed your channel had grown real big. Congrats!

Maybe you'll convince a lot of people to check R&C out filename1.png

So The Netherlands' major physical store has the game up for pre-order with a "price unknown" tag. The major online store however, has it listed to for €75(!). I hope that is some sort of placeholder, because I thought €65 was the bar. 

75 euros? Hold on lemme convert that to rupiah...

1.2 million rupiah?! That's so expensive! But eh maybe they'll adjust it to our currency since games usually cost between 300,000 - 750,000 rupiah (should be around 19 - 47 euros)

Here it's usually within this league upon release:

Below 18+: €50 

18+: €65 

Big RPGs: €70 

So there's a €25 increase (which is a lot, relatively). But since the physical retailer (which I ultimately put my trust into) has it listed as "price unknown", I'm going to make an assumption here and say the €75 is placeholder. 

Deleted user
God damn, it's been a while. I remember being on here a lot when Ratchet PS4 was in development and out of pure curiosity I wanted to see if this site was going to do anything related to Rift Apart. Glad to see some familiar faces are still here!  
Hello again! Yes it's good to see the community returning to activity.

Yes, how fun!

Kubak, Ratchetruler, Darkstar, Melazzee. Come join the party too! filename64.png

Thank you! Once the Clone Wars returned I learned something very important: Star Wars gets more views. But I managed to put a Ratchet and Clank reference in my latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcvI-oJB-7I

Considering that James Arnold Taylor plays the main character in both series, hopefully people will enjoy the return to Ratchet and Clank.

Speaking of Star Wars Heather, have you watched the Mandalorian, and the series finale of Star Wars The Clone Wars?

Thank you! Once the Clone Wars returned I learned something very important: Star Wars gets more views. But I managed to put a Ratchet and Clank reference in my latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcvI-oJB-7I

Considering that James Arnold Taylor plays the main character in both series, hopefully people will enjoy the return to Ratchet and Clank.

Speaking of Star Wars Heather, have you watched the Mandalorian, and the series finale of Star Wars The Clone Wars?

A very good point! You never know how many people might enjoy this as well as your Clone Wars series. You could always consider more cross-overs like above!

The Mandalorian I have watched, yes! And it was a-mazing. It was like a long Star Wars movie. Definitely got the feel right. I look forward to more of these. 

I am yet to start with Clone Wars all together though! Now that I have Disney+ I finally have easy access, but I decided to watch Resistance first since it is shorter, but it's becoming a drag. I like the occasional Phasma appearance, but everything in-between feels like waiting. I'm likely to switch over to Clone Wars if I can't get through. Did you like Resistance? Is the second season better than the first?

A very good point! You never know how many people might enjoy this as well as your Clone Wars series. You could always consider more cross-overs like above!

The Mandalorian I have watched, yes! And it was a-mazing. It was like a long Star Wars movie. Definitely got the feel right. I look forward to more of these. 

I am yet to start with Clone Wars all together though! Now that I have Disney+ I finally have easy access, but I decided to watch Resistance first since it is shorter, but it's becoming a drag. I like the occasional Phasma appearance, but everything in-between feels like waiting. I'm likely to switch over to Clone Wars if I can't get through. Did you like Resistance? Is the second season better than the first?

I have watched Resistance. Sadly, the second season is much worse than the first. There are no real cameos in the season, and most episodes are filler and add nothing to the story. The last four episodes of season 2 are the only ones really worth watching...

The Clone Wars is much better in style, animation, storytelling, and especially action. The series finale of Clone Wars has been touted as the best Star Wars story since empire strikes back!!!

Armin Shimerman is back as Nefarious!

I have watched Resistance. Sadly, the second season is much worse than the first. There are no real cameos in the season, and most episodes are filler and add nothing to the story. The last four episodes of season 2 are the only ones really worth watching...

The Clone Wars is much better in style, animation, storytelling, and especially action. The series finale of Clone Wars has been touted as the best Star Wars story since empire strikes back!!!

Armin Shimerman is back as Nefarious!

Ah. Well, then I guess I'll just try and finish season one and then call it. There's just not a single character I actually enjoy, they're all just "okay". I'll probably have a better time with Clone Wars then!

Nice! Am also glad to see Nefarious is being... particularly nefarious again. New villians are always good, but I'm happy to see the return. 

At least Kubak has seen the trailers; I wish he would return to Ratchet Galaxy emoji