Thread: Ridiculous Brand Items and Merchandises

JUSTIN BIEBER NAIL POLISH emoji What is the world coming to??

User image

They sell these at Target:

User image

Deleted user

If you thought the Ratchet and Clank party package supplies were corny, then you might think this next item will be even more ridiculous.

Ratchet Halloween Costume

Of course it's targeted to kids, but I just wish whoever designed that costume should have done a better job with the head piece. emoji

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Hello Kitty" so far on this thread…
rucksacks, pencil cases, T shirts, pens, erasers, pencils, hats, costumes, cartoons, bumper stickers, yoghurt's, lunch-boxes, cushions, napkins, plates, shampoo, wristwatches, pretty much everything. What was "Hello Kitty" originally before all the merchandise anyway? Or was it always just merchandise without a proper origin?

Justin Beiber nail polish

say what? How can nail polish be themed? It colours your nails, what're you supposed to do? Paint a picture of JB on your nails? What other than that (and the packaging) could possibly relate it to….. (shudder) "him"

I'm also pretty sure I saw a Google rucksack somewhere, (un) fortunately, I can't find any pictures…

I could go for a Ratchet and Clank pinball machine…

emoji wow!

but no i was talking anout bottle's of shampoo.

Oh alright then.

Now I hope I don't get stares for this, but who thinks the Ratchet and Clank Party Supplies is a ridiculous item?

http://www.birthdayexpress.com/Ratchet-and-Clank-Party-Supplies/71641/PartyKitDetail.aspx

Maybe the kids would enjoy this more, but to be honest, I find it quite awkward. emoji

Don't hate-I'm getting those for my 23rd birthday this year! xD No joke, I've already ordered them. emoji

These Portal 2 products…

User image
Motion Gels

User image
Combustible Lemons.

Believe it or not, these can actually be purchased, they''re not collectables or fan made items, but actual merchandise available to anyone…
It's one thing merchandising toys and figures and things, but seriously, this takes it a bit far doesn't it?

Thing is, there -are- people that would buy that stuff… Myself included. I DON'T NEED THESE DAM LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???
But seriously. I want a link for these. I'm decorating my kitchen to look like a science lab, and these would add a fantastic bit of flair-they'll match my test-tube measuring cups! emoji

These Portal 2 products…

User image
Motion Gels

User image
Combustible Lemons.

Believe it or not, these can actually be purchased, they''re not collectables or fan made items, but actual merchandise available to anyone…
It's one thing merchandising toys and figures and things, but seriously, this takes it a bit far doesn't it?

Thing is, there -are- people that would buy that stuff… Myself included. I DON'T NEED THESE DAM LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???
But seriously. I want a link for these. I'm decorating my kitchen to look like a science lab, and these would add a fantastic bit of flair-they'll match my test-tube measuring cups! emoji

Sadly, I don't know where you can get those, and, yes, I too would get them if I could, but I still think it's a little far fetched…

Anyway… there's something monstrous I've just discovered…:
User image
A JB… SINGING TOOTHBRUSH?! It's one thing making a toothbrush with pictures of… him, but one that sings his songs? If the JB merchandise has gotten to toothbrushes that sing to you, then:
User image

Deleted user

I'm sure we can mention other ridiculous products than just Justin Beiber merchandise. emoji

Angry Birds Backpacks I wouldn't have a problem with these if they weren't so ridiculously over-priced, this particular backpack costs $79.99 U.S. Dollars… emoji