Thread: Ridiculous Brand Items and Merchandises

Deleted user

Have you spotted anything from a franchise or something well known that sold the most ridiculous items in a store?

If so, feel free to spot any items like toys, board games, kitchen wear, anything that you have seen on the shelves or on the internet.

Anyways! Why don't we go "Baby, baby" with the Justin Beiber board game!?! emoji

User image

I spotted this at Wal-Mart with some of my friends months ago. I was basically baffled on how an item based on a tweeny annoying pop-star were on the shelves in the toys section. emoji

Seriously… how would you play a game like this?

Like this. *punts the box into the air, then shoots at it with a sawed-off shotgun*

Almost anything Twilight based. Seriously, they have EVERYTHING for that book/movie series, wacky stuff included. Bed sheets, board games, band-aids, and some…rule 34 things to put it simple (I don't want to say what it is due to I don't want to risk getting banned, but let's just say it surely is scary what comes in this series).

Deleted user

shampoo based on a cartoon, seen any? emoji

you go backstage and kidnap Justin Bieber, then you threaten to release him unless the randsom is payd emoji

Deleted user
shampoo based on a cartoon, seen any? emoji

You mean like shampoo bottles or bars of soap? Because if you mean bars of soap, then that where you will see more ridiculousness from.

Like these for examples…

PS3 Controller Soap Bar
User image

The Han Solo Carbonite Soap Bar
User image

I've checked other photos of soap bars over at this site.

http://nowthatsnifty.blogspot.com/2009/05/unique-strange-bars-of-soap.html

There are some fun, but really strange ones over there, especially the Obama one. I don't think I would want to use a Obama soap bar when I'm taking a shower. emoji

Well I didn't see any soap bars shaped of cartoon characters, so I guess you meant the shampoo bottles then.

Almost anything Twilight based. Seriously, they have EVERYTHING for that book/movie series, wacky stuff included. Bed sheets, board games, band-aids, and some…rule 34 things to put it simple (I don't want to say what it is due to I don't want to risk getting banned, but let's just say it surely is scary what comes in this series).

Oh anything from Twilight is disturbingly insane when it comes to merchandises from a well known franchise. I remember seeing Jacob and Edward lunch boxes in stores once, which kind of made me felt disgusted in some way, but not as disgusted as that Justin Beiber board game.

Deleted user

emoji wow!

but no i was talking anout bottle's of shampoo.

emoji wow!

but no i was talking anout bottle's of shampoo.

Oh alright then.

Now I hope I don't get stares for this, but who thinks the Ratchet and Clank Party Supplies is a ridiculous item?

http://www.birthdayexpress.com/Ratchet-and-Clank-Party-Supplies/71641/PartyKitDetail.aspx

Maybe the kids would enjoy this more, but to be honest, I find it quite awkward. emoji

When I first saw that, I realised that our greatest fears have become kinda true… R&C has become a franchise that's too popular for it's own good.

When they said they'd do comics, everyone was happy, when they said there were going to be action figures, some of us began to worry, but a party pack thing? emoji emoji emoji emoji and emoji are just some of things that come to mind.

The Star Wars themed stuff you see these days is ridiculous though.
Previously posted on this thread was Star Wars shampoo, but I've seen Star Wars wristwatches and toothbrushes! emoji

Deleted user
When I first saw that, I realised that our greatest fears have become kinda true… R&C has become a franchise that's too popular for it's own good.

When they said they'd do comics, everyone was happy, when they said there were going to be action figures, some of us began to worry, but a party pack thing? emoji emoji emoji emoji and emoji are just some of things that come to mind.

The Star Wars themed stuff you see these days is ridiculous though.
Previously posted on this thread was Star Wars shampoo, but I've seen Star Wars wristwatches and toothbrushes! emoji

Comic books and action figures are quite common in a franchise, so the R&C action figures and comic books didn't make me worried to be honest. I can highly understand what you're getting at with R&C branching up it's popularity with it's merchandising like these party supplies for example. I felt a little scared about it too.

But hey, at least Ratchet and Clank only has one ridiculous item compared to other franchises out there like Star Wars for example.

A Star Wars wristwatch isn't something too ridiculous since I've seen other wrist watches that had characters on them like Mickey Mouse for example. Cleaning products like toothbrushes and soaps (like we've mentioned earlier) is something I find unnecessary in a franchise or someone very well known.

Deleted user

… my brother wants that party set… emoji emoji he loves the Dr. Neffarious napkins… and the table thing with the smuggler on it…. oh no…. emoji

Deleted user
… my brother wants that party set… emoji emoji he loves the Dr. Neffarious napkins… and the table thing with the smuggler on it…. oh no…. emoji

I assume your brother is younger than you, right?

Kids are drawn into those kind of things and they think that stuff is okay. With older kids and young adults on the other hand may think the franchise is kind of pushing themselves to be popular.

Deleted user

I assume your brother is younger than you, right?

Kids are drawn into those kind of things and they think that stuff is okay. With older kids and young adults on the other hand may think the franchise is kind of pushing themselves to be popular.

yeah hes 9 but acts like hes 5. im not going into details… buit yeah, hes about 2-3 years younger than me. my mom said no and she read this thread and laughed. emoji so yeah…

A ratchet and clank party set. That is sad. That is very, very sad

Deleted user
A ratchet and clank party set. That is sad. That is very, very sad

Probably not as bad as Batman's men cologne. One of my younger cousins got it for Christmas this year. emoji

(I wish to god i was kidding about this)
A book of knitting patterns inspired by twilight.
I think my soul just threw up…