Thread: R&C Comic: Issue 4 Thread

Deleted user

User image

Here is the discussion topic for Issue 4! Please don't forget to HIDE ALL SPOILERS as well as reviews that contain spoilers emoji

Thanks! Sure can't wait to get my hands on this issue emoji

You won't have to worry about my spoilers, Tara…all of the new issues in my store were bought off and I won't be able to get them until mid-January.

I don't know exactly HOW something like this would happen…but to say I'm unhappy would be an understatement.

Deleted user
You won't have to worry about my spoilers, Tara…all of the new issues in my store were bought off and I won't be able to get them until mid-January.

I don't know exactly HOW something like this would happen…but to say I'm unhappy would be an understatement.

Well if it comes to you in mid-January, you could also get the 5th issue while picking up the 4th issue, like I did when I picked up both the 2nd and 3rd issue of Ratchet and Clank.

At this time, I am not entirely too eager to get this copy right away just because this is the time of month when I need to go shopping for Christmas gifts, plus re-arranging my room at this moment.

And besides, the comic store I go to gets new copy releases a week later. So I don't wanna risk myself today to waste 3 bucks to go on a public bus and find out that they don't have it in their store.

Deleted user

Oh god, there's only ONE listed on Ebay emoji ! I really better get it now!
Edit: Oh wait, no way am I buying that. $14 postage? Heck no. I'd rather wait for my american friend to help out… again XD

But yeah, man it keeps selling out quick…. XD

Deleted user

when does it come out in US again?

Edit: WHAT THE FUDGE? it says at my comic shop its not coming until dec27!? aww…

Deleted user

Supposed to be out today, the 15th (it's the 16th here today though, lol)

But I keep hearing that it got delayed…?

Deleted user
Supposed to be out today, the 15th (it's the 16th here today though, lol)

But I keep hearing that it got delayed…?

hold on lemme check! im USA as you all know! emoji

READ COMMENT I JUST EDITED ABOVE emoji

Well if it comes to you in mid-January, you could also get the 5th issue while picking up the 4th issue, like I did when I picked up both the 2nd and 3rd issue of Ratchet and Clank.

I guess. The thing is, I could actually get it the following week, but since the comic book shop I go to is located right across the street from college, and I'm leaving for home this Friday, I would have to wait for winter break to get back from home town.

But I guess it will be nice to have two issues in one visit…unless there's another delay or something.

Deleted user

I keep hearing it's delayed for a lot of places emoji how disapointing… but it could also be because of Xmas time, or even because they had to get a new colourist too… which is understandable.

But I did manage to order the two copies off Ebay, and even if they dont have them in stock, they'll send them as soon as they do get the copies.

Deleted user
I keep hearing it's delayed for a lot of places emoji how disapointing… but it could also be because of Xmas time, or even because they had to get a new colourist too… which is understandable.

But I did manage to order the two copies off Ebay, and even if they dont have them in stock, they'll send them as soon as they do get the copies.

Those were also my predictions too for why the 4th Issue has been delayed. Ever since the late Jonny passed away two months ago, probably finding a new colourist that is similar to his might take some time for the 4th Issue to be released in stores.

Also Christmas is another issue on everyone's mind at this moment. So there could be possibilities why it's been delayed after Christmas.

Deleted user

its delayed until dec27 in US i believe. but if we have to wait any longer teh comic shop gives it to us for FREE! emoji

but it might take longer, maybe they got a new colourist late and he isnt done? emoji i know that sounded stupid, but, you know…

Deleted user

So it is official, it has been delayed…. which is ok, I dont actually mind since I dont feel like I'm missing out (As no one else in the fandom has it anyway, we're all waiting XD)

Seems it'll be out shortly after Christmas… I have it preordered anyway, for when it comes… emoji

I'm not going to be able to pick it up until after the new year anyways, so it's fine with me.

Deleted user

Some say it's out today, or tomorrow…. or next week sigh XD well I dont mind, it's coming soon, either way! emoji

Right now, UK postal service is messed up due to snow and ice, so Forbidden Planet haven't even dispached my ISSUE 3 yet!
Which kinda makes it OK for me that issue 4 is delayed, still a shame though.