Thread: Good old Orxon

Ah… Orxon… stinky gas coming out the ground, ugly flowers, really annoying enemies and the music was helping you to get even more depressive…

And now the planet has to make a return in Ratchet deadlocked!?!! emoji

I hated this planet, but it really was more fun in Deadlocked.

Grrr…

The original Orxon was ridiculously annoying to get by. It was hard sometimes, but, whatever. I like the old one better compared to the new one, the old one freaked me out more.

ugh I HATED Orxon from the original game! I died like, a hundred times!

Deleted user

i liked the creepy feel of the first orxon.

I agree,and the music score there makes it even creepier,whether you are Ratchet or Clank.

Deleted user

The Deadlocked version of planet Orxon felt not as memorable as Orxon from the first game. But then again, all the level destinations in Deadlocked looked quite the same, but with different colour environment settings.

Despite the frustrating gameplay in planet Orxon, I prefer the one in Ratchet and Clank 1 over Ratchet: Deadlocked.

i like Orxon in the multyplayer in deadlocked.

otherwise, its better in the first.

The Orxon in ratchet and clank was more light green, the one in deadlocked was more grayish-green and darker. emoji

Planet Orxon is my all time favorite Ratchet and Clank planet. Especially in the first game. Its hideous in a beautiful way :S the soundtrack is what stole my heart though. It was great to see Orxon return in Deadlocked :3