Thread: Happy New Year!

I didn't see a thread like this so I thought I'd make a quick post to wish everyone a happy new year! emoji

Lets hope that 2011 goes a little better than 2010 did emoji

happy new year to you too and I hope this year will be better then 2010

Awesome, happy new year to you too emoji and to everyone else happy new year as well^^

Happy 2011 to all of you guys! emoji

Happy new solar cycle! (or if thats it called well you know what i mean emoji )

Deleted user

happy new year, my friends and foes! (dont worry, as of now i dont have any foes on this site, but the possition is open. emoji )

Deleted user

happy new year, man i haven't posted anything on this thread since last year. emoji

Happy New Year!

Deleted user

Happy New Year to you all too emoji

2010 was actually a very good year for me, but I'm looking even more forward to this year! Can't wait for all the new things, the rest of the Comic series, All 4 One, Going back to Germany again… oh boy, can't wait for stuff emoji

Happy new Year!!!!

Happy first day of the new year everyone emoji

Happy new years (scaler: now something more crazy is more likely to happen. emoji )

Deleted user

Happy New Year! emoji With 2011's arrival finally here, we're, us video gamers anyway, are most anticipating 2011's AWESOME looking games.

Deleted user
Happy New Year! emoji With 2011's arrival finally here, we're, us video gamers anyway, are most anticipating 2011's AWESOME looking games.

im sad because Ape Escape PS3 was cancelled… but at least i have All 4 one and pokemon black to look forward to!

Deleted user

Happy New Year to all of you guys and gals! My New Years Eve was a blast with awesome friends, drinks and food over at my place.

Well, looks like I got to plan some things out for this year of 2011. But right now, I'm going to relax.