Thread: RaC AMVs

Hey I'm lombaxkitti, and I'm new here. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else makes Ratchet and Clank music videos. I have quite a few on my channel, as RaC is my favorite series, and I love to see what other fans make. (My YouTube username is also lombaxkitti)

Trying to, but finding video files and a good movie maker is like finding a black dice in a dark room.

Hmm, well yeah i do agree with you on that. My RaCF come from this very site, but I'm having a hard time getting HD clips for GC, and my UYA/Original Game's clips are from YouTube, so they are low quality. You can get screen recorders that let you capture the cutscenes yourself, but they cost money, and thats why i don't have one… yet. And getting a good program, yikes so much money needs to go into that. I'm getting Sony Vegas Movie Studio in the Spring, the scaled down version of Sony Vegas Pro, which is one of the best video editors out there.

Deleted user

Well I used to make AMV's and such, but then I decided to stop because a lot of people tend to do stuff like that and I don't really find it fun anymore.

I usually do mash-up audio parodies these days, like my Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema videos, which some people tend to like those kinds of videos I do. Even if it's all done in Windows Movie Maker and there are a lot of people who despise that editing software so much, but once you know how it works you'll find that it isn't too bad to use. Maybe for AMV's yes, but something little isn't too bad.

Well you could always get the cutscenes of the PS2 trilogy games and Deadlocked in the French section of this site, which I usually do for my videos. The only problem is that if you want the English dialogue in those cutscenes, you might have to find those cutscenes in English on youtube and somehow sync the English language with those French cinematics in whatever editing program you are using.

Woah no way! That's you who makes those videos? I WAS JUST WATCHING THOSE! Sorry for the caps, I just find this to be really cool. Oh my gosh, I love the CiT fake trailer you made and your spoofs are sooo funny. ^^ Thanks for the tips with the cutscenes! That will help till I can afford a recorder. emoji

Deleted user

I use Ratchet-Galaxy's cutscenes too, heh XD but at least we have all the English ones for the PS3 Trilogy! But yeah, all the PS2 cutscenes are only on the French side of the site. They may not be in HD but the quality is still way better than the ones on Youtube :p I've been trying to find a way to record the cutscenes in HD but HD recorders are not cheap so I dont bother XD

My stupid Mac computer won't let me get the ones from the PS2 games for some reason. Looks like I'm gonna have to go download something to fix it. :/

Deleted user
Woah no way! That's you who makes those videos? I WAS JUST WATCHING THOSE! Sorry for the caps, I just find this to be really cool. Oh my gosh, I love the CiT fake trailer you made and your spoofs are sooo funny. ^^ Thanks for the tips with the cutscenes! That will help till I can afford a recorder. emoji

emoji I knew I would be getting that kind of reaction from someone new to the forum. Thanks for the compliments.

And you're very welcome for the editing tips and help.

My stupid Mac computer won't let me get the ones from the PS2 games for some reason. Looks like I'm gonna have to go download something to fix it. :/

I think Macs don't accept many WMV and AVI files and I am also not too sure that there are MP4 files for those kinds of videos.

Although I could be wrong about this since I barely use a MAC computer.

Hehe… I always do that when meeting people with more skill than me. emoji I hope Sony Vegas will help me improve. My friend, WryHumor, (A fellow RaC fan on Youtube) thinks I'll create wonders with that program. Hope she's right.

WryHumor? …. why do I have a feeling that I saw that name before? … hmmm … oh well anyways it's nice to see new members here emoji

Thanks! emoji I love your picture btw. Sigmund is so cool.