Thread: Your thoughts on these species...

Yeah i heard that one too… and i felt a weird mixture of humor and disgust…

Well ok, i guess we are getting a bit off topic…

The hoolefoids kinda remind me of the fongoids.. And i dont think they will return too, but you can never know…

Time to put this thread back together again!

The Hoolefoids also reminds me of the Fongoids, But it's not likely for them to return, just like the other races forgotten in the R&C series…

Deleted user

The Hoolefoids also reminds me of the Fongoids, But it's not likely for them to return, just like the other races forgotten in the R&C series…

SKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDD emoji

SKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDD emoji

I get the feeling that we haven't seen the last of this guy. Everyone has been requesting the Old QForce at least makes an appearance in FFA… Skidd was apart of that emoji

Deleted user

Man those guys freaked me out xD

Man those guys freaked me out xD

You thought they were enemies, didn't you? ;P
So did I when I first saw the majoremoji

Interesting design. So they're NOT villains? emoji

Interesting design. So they're NOT villains? emoji

No not at all. They (kinda) help youemoji

Awesome! I guess I'm so used to prior games where cool-looking species are villains (I.e. the Thugs). XD

Awesome! I guess I'm so used to prior games where cool-looking species are villains (I.e. the Thugs). XD

So you think Nefarious is 'cool-species'? :P
I mostly like the hero species better. Except Mario, I think Bowser is cooler ^^

Deleted user

Yeah,i usually rool with the good guys too but i prefer the evil dudes in the mario franchise

Yeah,i usually rool with the good guys too but i prefer the evil dudes in the mario franchise

Ah, yes. Same here ^^

Those eyes though *shivers* emoji

I think they're Rabitilesemoji

In all seriousness, I would like to see them again. As long the island comes with them, Hoolefar is one of my favorite worlds in the gaming universe!

Couldn't agree more! That was one world I really wish I had the opportunity to explore more and see more of them interacting with each other / R&C. I didn't think a short game like QFB would suck me in, but it definitely did.

edit: Just realized I'm quoting an, almost, 3 year old discussion. emoji

It's not how old the thread is that matters, but how long ago the last post was made. And this one died ages ago.