Thread: Comander Spog!

Dunno how it is spelt, but i belive i heard mention in the gameplay video at the end that the big robot guy's name is Comander Spog! Unsure how that is spelt exactly? But this is the robot i assumed was the creature collector? I suppose it isn't? And so we have yet to see the Creature colleactor?
Just made this, because that guy… I thought was the creature collector? How many of you thought this? Oh and now we have a name of an enemy! A character! Yay we know someone!

Commander Spog and the Creature Collector are two different characters. I knew from the beginning that they were were not the same character.

well i dont focus well enough then :P at the end some massive robot comes out and its like huge with guns and stuff, so my thought was it was either the Creature Collecter meeting Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Nefarious. Or some big evil high in comand robot… So its some big commandeing robot? And i didnt hear the commentry too well then i heard something about his name being Comander Spog and that they will deal with him later? I ound that interesting and… Well new to me :P

well i dont focus well enough then :P at the end some massive robot comes out and its like huge with guns and stuff, so my thought was it was either the Creature Collecter meeting Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Nefarious. Or some big evil high in comand robot… So its some big commandeing robot? And i didnt hear the commentry too well then i heard something about his name being Comander Spog and that they will deal with him later? I ound that interesting and… Well new to me :P

Is the robot in the background of this image the one you're talking about?

User image

If it is, then that's Commander Spog.