Thread: Multiplayer?

Does All 4 One Have Online Multiplayer Like Ratchet Dealock and Ratchet Up Your Arsanal? Just Wondering.

Deleted user

Not entirely clear in what you're trying to ask us here (no offense but you really got to work on your sentence structures and grammar.), but so far All 4 One will have both a single and multiplayer game experience. Both online and offline multiplayer.

IG did confirm about these features in the latest news and videos of All 4 One.

I don't know if IG mentioned the multiplayer to be like Up Your Arsenal or Deadlocked though. We'll just have to wait and see for future updates about the game.

I don't know if IG mentioned the multiplayer to be like Up Your Arsenal or Deadlocked though. We'll just have to wait and see for future updates about the game.

Ok

i thought it was quite clear? It REVOLVES around Multiplayer. Everything in the game is desighned for four people! Like Little Big Planet in the way the multiplayer works. I assume the drop in drop out is pretty simmilar as well. But unlike LBP it is for 4. LBP is mainly 1 or for small parst 2 (very rarely 3 or 4.
And there will be NO versus whatsoever! Not a drop of the stuff. And this game's way of working is brand new! So you will have never played a game quite like it (like with all R&C games) but IG said that there will be a small amount of versus. Like who has the mst points at the end (of each level). Or bolts. I assume Skill Points as well? Hmmm where have i seen that before??? I know! Little Bi- uhh you know emoji