Thread: Going Commando or Up Your Arsenal

Deleted user

Which sequel do you prefer from the Ratchet and Clank PS2 trilogy? Going Commando or Up Your Arsenal?

Choose one only and explain why you like it.

I prefer Going Commando. It seemed to be the longest game in the series, and it had the best gameplay of all the PS2 R&C games.

THIS IS JUST TOO HARD!!! *explodes (in a massive firey explosion)*

Hard choice because I love both of them. I guess I will go with up your arsenal because it was more humorus I guess…

Deleted user

Both Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal are great titles but if I had to choose one, I would pick Up Your Arsenal. It's basically the first Ratchet and Clank game I'd ever bought and completed. Plus I thought there were a few aspects in the game that stood out more than Going Commando such as the humor, the soundtrack, the supporting characters and the varieties of gameplay like the Qwark-Vid Comics or the Sewer Crystal Maze.

Going Commando had a great story premise and really fun gameplay, but I felt the game didn't spark my interest completely compared to Up Your Arsenal. Although, I would like to point out that the Insomniac Museum was probably the best in GC than in UYA.

I would definetly pick Going Commando because I think the gameplay is great,there are many side missions,hard enemies,has a great soundtrack,big selection of weapons,has a lot of replay value,and personally made me laugh the most.

Up your Arsenal is great,but most of the features in the previous game have been taken away,such as the space battles,which I liked to play.