Thread: what is your opinion on ratchet and clank all4one

what is your opinion on this game?

Deleted user

I cannot really say that much about All 4 One just because it isn't even out yet.

I think once the game is finally out and everyone begins to play it, then they will start posting this thread.

Well, at first I thought it was useless and boring, but now I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!!emojiemojiemoji

My opinion on A4O is that it wasnt long enough! i beat it in under 24 hours.. emoji i understand though because this was their first game for online play. i really hope they continue with this and create an online kinda battle zone where you can compete and fight other online players. that would be awesome.

i thought it was a good game, beat it in like 3 days, but only took me that long because i was busy with other things, could have been a little longer, story line was good, the only real challenge is

finding all the challenge pads for the ryno and finding all the hero bolts

, and the thing that takes the longest, that isn't a challenge that is, would be collecting enough bolts to get the rest of the weapon upgrades. it does glitch, but usually the only glitches i deal with is with the a.i. clank in single player offline, sometimes he just stands there and does nothing when he should be helping, or sometimes he walks away when i need to smash some crates or something. other than that, i think it's a good game. i said in another thread that i am new here, so idk if what's in the spoiler deal is an actual spoiler, but i figure that those who don't have the game yet may not know what i am talking about.

Well I rented it, and I must say, the controls I mastered quickly, infact i'm finding it hard to switch back! On the PS2 I keep using the right stick to changed weapons! It took me mere seconds to get use to the controls, and the commonly used weapons (Swingshot, Vac-U) were easily acessable! The controls were fine by me emoji The level design was very well done! The game wasnt really short or long, I'd say it was just right, though because I dont need sleep I was able to complete the game as Ratchet and get some extras like Skill points and trophys in one day! (But I didnt stop for breaks, as I probably wont play it again 'til chritmas)

The story though…

Well it was as complicated as TOD, by that I mean, at the start you dont know a thing, then you slowly learn more, all very confusing 'til the end.. THEN IT GETS MORE CONFUSING!? But really I loved the story! Even if it took three playthroughs to get it emoji

The jokes were all good, but the characters DONT LOOK IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED!!

Well Nefarious was the main problem, he kept getting these thoughts in his head, I cant real minds! I had no idea what he was up to half the time, I suppose he is insane? But before entering the Feadgrove he looked at the bird thing and Susie and looked like he was thinking… Something? Then there was the fact everyone was calling him DOCTOR! I missed when people would call him Nefarious, and the others were way too trusting! They just keep forgiving people, Nefarious Vorn, Spog (that one makes a lot of sence thogh) tried with Zog.

The problem is, that ending? Is he evil? Good? Well I would like to think, he will get over it.

I would say that was the best R&C game ever though! Loved it! (I just outline the things I didnt like more because… Because I can. emoji )

even though I havn't beat the game yet for now all I can say is that I love this game it's so much fun when play it with other people dispite of the glitches/lost connections and it maybe short but not as short as Quest for Booty but dispite the flaws and how short it is it's still s fun game to play emoji