Thread: Who is your favourite video game villan?

My favorite villain is Dr. Nefarious. I just love how he freezes up and how he says "Annihilate them!". Oh, and when he says "LAAAAWWWWWWWREEEEENNNCE!!!" emoji

My favorite villain is Dr. Nefarious. I just love how he freezes up and how he says "Annihilate them!". Oh, and when he says "LAAAAWWWWWWWREEEEENNNCE!!!" emoji

Amen to that. As well, he is one of the rare occasions where I find the Finnish localisation dub to perform on par with the original English voice (don't ask why I forgot to switch the language to English at the first playthrough). Not sure if this applies to other language versions too.

Then again, Nefarious' namesake, Dr. Nefarious Tropy from Crash Bandicoot is awesome as well (mainly in Crash 3 and CTR) and he has fine voice acting like Nefarious in R&C. The over-acted British accent Tropy has is awesome.

Erol. After playing Jak A bit more, I learnt that this guy is pretty epic! emoji

In Ratchet and Clank my fave is Chairman Drek, I love the Blarg race and he is fun [and difficult] to beat at the end of the first game.

Non-RaC villain is Specter from Ape Escape emoji He's adorable but bada$$ at the same time.

I also adore Razer from Jak X: Combat Racing. He amazes me and I always be him in single player races.

I usually HATE

evil, but the villains and their evil sidekicks can be quite funny when they've got a bad luck;P.
For example:
- Eggman is funny when he gets mad at his robots, or when he's got a bad luck.
- Neffy's furry at Lawrence is very funny, too.

As I said…SOME vilains can be funny, but the worse ones are hated by me!!!!

emojiemojiemojiemoji