Thread: Where is Your Icon From?

I can't keep my eyes of the Fuse boxart. It has an awesome touch to it, but I liked my avatar to much so I made it my sig instead.emoji

Cool, and did you already played Fuse?

I did today yeah. You can read a piece in the 'Who Played Fuse' topic. I really wanna continue, but I'm at someones b-day. Waiting for GTA V to download, I'm pretty curious about that game.

Hehe, much fun!

I cannot seem to get mine working emoji
Is it something that only people with 50+ posts can do?

It just needs to be 200 by 200 (or less). And you can use a code from www.tinypic.com. Its one of the 4, I believe the one at the bottom.

If you want, i'll make one for you! And if someone else want one, Just ask! emoji

PS: Stargate, cool signature!

If you want, i'll make one for you! And if someone else want one, Just ask! emoji

Thanks emoji

Thanks emoji

Selfmade?

Thanks emoji

Selfmade?

I cut it out of the european trailer, converted it to a gif and resized it emoji
Took a few tries to get the right size :P

Thanks emoji

Selfmade?

I cut it out of the european trailer, converted it to a gif and resized it emoji
Took a few tries to get the right size :P

Cool emoji

It just needs to be 200 by 200 (or less). And you can use a code from www.tinypic.com. Its one of the 4, I believe the one at the bottom.

Does that work if I'm using a PS3 browser? emoji

Don't know, just use your PC…

It's not that enjoyable having a blue screen mere seconds after accessing the internet.

It's not that enjoyable having a blue screen mere seconds after accessing the internet.

Oh… That's not cool!

I was able to get one of the site's avatars to work, not my cup of tea but I'll have to settle down with it until I get a new PC.

I was able to get one of the site's avatars to work, not my cup of tea but I'll have to settle down with it until I get a new PC.

Good idea emoji

Deleted user

If you're still having issues with resizing a picture you want as an avatar, just send it to me and I can resize it for you.