Thread: Ratchet & Clank: A4O Special Edition!

is there one for australia so i dont buy the original to find there was a collectors edition it happened with crack in time

Yep sure is! I got mine off Mighty Ape Australia! Good thing I moved over here eh XD It cost me about $90 too.

It looks like no plushie was available with the SE in Europe. So far I know neither UK & Ireland nor the Nordic countries had one included, and I haven't seen the Special Edition released in any other countries in Europe. There is a French cover (French SE isn't and hasn't been available to date) for it, but the plushie wasn't listed in French Amazon.fr either.

Deleted user

It seems like only New Zealand and Australia got the Plushie with the SE then…? I could even get it in stores here if I didn't order off MightyApe NZ. But I do wonder when the Clank plush will be available too XD

i may have not gotten the ratchet and clank all 4 one special edition because iam in New York but i got something for u guys my Ratchet and Clank Collection User image

i may have not gotten the ratchet and clank all 4 one special edition because iam in New York but i got something for u guys my Ratchet and Clank Collection User image

Where did you get that All 4 One poster?

Where did you get that All 4 One poster?

I was wondering that…
I also envy the U.S. cover art for the first 7 R&C titles…

That's an impressive collection…

Deleted user

Heheh awesome collection emoji

I should get an updated photo of my collection too… sometime soon. Added quite a lot since last time XD

I actually preferred this to the ACiT Collector's Edition because I like this box a lot more with its awesome inlay art. It almost rivals the concept art booklet in ACiT CE. The plastic cover also keeps the box itself in a better condition, even though I'm not a big fan of it as it isn't that easy to put the box in.

Heheh awesome collection emoji

I should get an updated photo of my collection too… sometime soon. Added quite a lot since last time XD

Should we do a thread to General Discussions where people could show off their R&C collections?

Is there somebody that knows where i can find a copy of R1C: A4O Special Edition?

Thanks!

Is this still available?

Here's a bit of dialogue from All 4 One 3:03 that I bet none of you have heard! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1dIBdNDbmQ

Well thats, creepy. I've only played A4O with the Clank AI. Wonder what else I've missed.

Well thats, creepy. I've only played A4O with the Clank AI. Wonder what else I've missed.

A lot, when all four characters are on the screen there are tons of dialogue. Also, don't want to be a jerk, but what does this have to do with A4O special edition?

Yea… I don't really see the connection between that bit of dialogue (which we couldn't even hear) and the special edition of A4O.

Even know I shouldn't encourage the revival of long-dead topics: I never got the A4O special edition, because the box looked really crappy, so I got the standard edition. But it came with download codes for every single DLC weapon mod. Which I believe is pretty rare, especially considering I got the normal version of the game emoji