Thread: Favourite Weapons in All 4 One

Deleted user

Since most of us here have played or tried All 4 One, what were your favourite weapons in the game?

While playing All 4 One last month, I remember I enjoyed using the CritterStrike and Combuster during most of my gameplay. Also the Warmonger, Plasmabomb Launcher, Pyrociter and Blitzer were pretty useful in certain portions.

Oh the Critter Strike was incredible! Loved that weapon!

Deleted user
Oh the Critter Strike was incredible! Loved that weapon!

I think most of us would agree that the CritterStrike is an awesome weapon. Even more awesome when people got either the T-Rex Mod or Sheepinator Mod for that weapon.

Even more awesome when people got either the T-Rex Mod or Sheepinator Mod for that weapon.

I really want those mods but cant get them emoji I was looking foward to making T-Rexes…

I like to use the Fission Tether for swarms of enemies on the same level, and the Combuster and Warmonger for enemies further away.

And of course the RYNO VI!

And of course the RYNO VI!

never got much time with that weapon

But its ammo was a letdown emoji However I understand why they did it…

I liked the OmegaTec frost cannon, blitzer, DarkStar fusion tether, thundersamck, and of course Mister Zurkon.
I did like the critter Strike at first, but I'm a little bored with the morph weapons, given that there's been one in almost every game…

The Combuster, Plasmabomb Launcher, Warmonger, Darkstar Fission Tether, Zoni Blaster and Quantum Deflector were my favorite.

Deleted user

critter strike! emoji

I'd have to say, I used all the weapons equally. Here are my favourites. Warmonger, critter strike, fission tether, and that bomb launcher thing (I forget it's name!) The storm launcher was fun too.

That's all I can think of!

Okay, Gotta say, Pyrociter, Combuster, Critter strike, Mister Zurkon, and the RYNO 6 Protosuit!
Seriously, Mr. Dinkles VS RYNO!?emoji
Dinkles got SERVED! emoji

HECK YEAH!!!!!emoji