Thread: The Next R&C: Hopes And Thoughts

i was hoping something about the lombaxes to like maybe ratchet finds them and their being ruled by an evil lombax who ratchet has to beat and maybe they can maje a triolgy like the future trilogy about it

Nefarious was in R&C3 as a villan and ACiT as a villan, in booth he was loved by all. But, when there are two games in a row (ACiT and A4O) people get sick of him, IG would have noticed this, and arent going to make the same mistake twice.

I think it's safe to say we've seen the last of Dr. Nefarious emoji

Tachyon however… I think everyone can agree that at least an apperance or mention of him would be great. And since Zogg was a comic book villan, he might not have any future in the series, as not everyone was able to read to comics (or even wanted to)

I have thought about it, and Insomniac have shown great skills in making great new villans, and surprising twists, so I am sure we will expect see a new villan, and a new plot.

Though I'd like to visit a familiar Galaxy, like Solana. Or maybe a brand new one?

i was hoping something about the lombaxes to like maybe ratchet finds them and their being ruled by an evil lombax who ratchet has to beat and maybe they can maje a triolgy like the future trilogy about it

Shhh!
That's the plot behind a fanfic I'm part way through writing!!!!!
its not a spoiler its just my thoughts not like its goin to happen

Could've been a spoiler for my fanfic though! emoji

What if, in the next game, they travelled to Earth?

Deleted user

I was hoping they'd bring back some hoverboard events or some Hoverbike events, Or even finally introduce the Turboslider racing like they planned in ratchet and clank 3, But a spin off game like R&C: Hoverbiker would be good emoji

What if, in the next game, they travelled to Earth?

I would really hate if they did that, R&C needs to stay in it's own universe

I was hoping they'd bring back some hoverboard events or some Hoverbike events, Or even finally introduce the Turboslider racing like they planned in ratchet and clank 3, But a spin off game like R&C: Hoverbiker would be good

oh god i would HATE if they brought back any racing, especially if it was a "you must win to continue the game!" type of race, i wouldn't mind optional races coz then i just wouldn't do them, but not to progress the story like the 1st and 2nd R&C

What if Ratchet and Talwyn recovered the Surinox shard and tried to find the Lombax dimension, but ended up bringing Tachyon back to their own dimension, and when they try to overcome him they're suddenly transported to a parallel universe and they don't have the shard so they have to find their own way back before Tachyon wrecks up the place? It'd make for some romance, too.

What if Ratchet and Talwyn recovered the Surinox shard and tried to find the Lombax dimension, but ended up bringing Tachyon back to their own dimension, and when they try to overcome him they're suddenly transported to a parallel universe and they don't have the shard so they have to find their own way back before Tachyon wrecks up the place? It'd make for some romance, too.

That's a good idea, as the questions for Ratchet's origin and such can't be put aside forever. And I bet if Ratchet really had a will of his own if he were to be a real creature, he would seek out a way to get in touch with the other Lombaxes. Or at least I would.

It's a good idea! but wouldn't Clank stop that!

you now like in TOD! he stopped Ratchet from doing that

But, migth be wrong!

It's a good idea! but wouldn't Clank stop that!

you now like in TOD! he stopped Ratchet from doing that

But, migth be wrong!

They were under circumstances of higher priority at the time. They might not be a next time.

Yeah. you are rith but he came back with it in a crack in time!

You know when on planet Vapedia! when clank says: "Ratchet, do you remember the dimesionator!"

Yeah but it's still a good idea!

Yeah. you are rith but he came back with it in a crack in time!

You know when on planet Vapedia! when clank says: "Ratchet, do you remember the dimesionator!"

Again, prior circumstances.